Yeah, this is not so straight forward, you’ll need to do many tries and manual modifications.
Basically bypassing AV programs is like a game of cat and mouse, so backdoors might start getting detected at some stage, then the developers release an update, this will allow you to generate undetectable backdoors, then AV programs release an update which will make backdoors detectable ……..
So the main thing is to make sure that Veil or any other tool you’re using to generate the backdoor is up to date.
Here’s a few solutions to try if your backdoor is getting detected:
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Veil, so do updated before doing use 1.
2. Experiment with different payloads, and experiment with different payload options and you should be able to bypass it.
3. Try generating a backdoor using the fat rat, empire (tutorial link for empire in the resources of lecture 68).
4. Modify backdoor code if its in bat (covered in my social engineering course.
5. Modify backdoor using a hex editor (covered in my social engineering course).
6. Create your own backdoor (covered in my python course).
The best thing to do is look at the last lecture of the course (bonus lecture) it contains all the courses that you can take with this course and a comparison between them.
Also check out this video: