Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    PierpaoloPierpaolo
    Participant

I cannot create a backdoor that is not detected by any anti-virus, I have searched the web, on youtube but I have not found a way to create an invisible backdoor to anti-viruses.
    Does anyone know how to create it?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Yeah, this is not so straight forward, you’ll need to do many tries and manual modifications.
    Basically bypassing AV programs is like a game of cat and mouse, so backdoors might start getting detected at some stage, then the developers release an update, this will allow you to generate undetectable backdoors, then AV programs release an update which will make backdoors detectable ……..
    So the main thing is to make sure that Veil or any other tool you’re using to generate the backdoor is up to date.​​
    Here’s a few solutions to try if your backdoor is getting detected:
    1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Veil, so do ​updated ​before doing ​use 1.
    ​2. Experiment with different payloads, and experiment with different payload options and you should be able to bypass it.​
    3. Try generating a backdoor using the fat rat, empire (tutorial link for empire in the resources of lecture 68).
    4. Modify backdoor code if its in bat (covered in my social engineering course.
    5. Modify backdoor using a hex editor (covered in my social engineering course).
    6. Create your own backdoor (covered in my python course).
    The best thing to do is look at the last lecture of the course (bonus lecture) it contains all the courses that you can take with this course and a comparison between them.

Also check out this video:

How To Create Fully Undetectable Backdoors

Greetings!
    Diego

PierpaoloPierpaolo
    Participant

I have other questions:
    1 = I can’t install veil completely, at the end of the installation it always tells me that 2 installation packages have not been correctly installed, and in addition once veil is installed and kali linux restarted the taskbar disappears out of thin air.
    2 = could you tell me how to install bat to exe converter please, because in the zaid video he says he put the installation video in description but it’s not there.
    Thanks again!

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Let’s solve one issue at a time, can you share the error you mentioned about veil? Was it after downloading it or installing it?
    Are you sure you are using the latest custom kali image provided by Zaid? It’s important!

Let me know.
    Diego

PierpaoloPierpaolo
    Participant

of course, I use the image provided by zaid in the link of the video on how to install kali linux on virtualbox in the course “Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch” and every time I download veil from github and restart the kali virtual machine the taskbar disappears .

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Yeah, that happens with the latest wine installation (veil needs wine to compile the backdoors).

Can you try this solution:
    apt update
    apt install -y gnome-shell-extension-dashtodock

Then reboot the machine and the dock should be back. The login screen will look different but just click on “Not listed?” so you can log in as root.

Let me know how it goes!
    Diego

PierpaoloPierpaolo
    Participant

thank you very much, your command worked, I also solved the Bat to exe converter problem.
    thank you very much for your advice, these hundred euros are money well spent also for assistance.
    If I have other problems I will report.
    I’ll see you

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Cool you got it!
    Diego

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.