Take your Network Hacking skills to the next level!
Do you want to take your network hacking skills to the next level? how about building your own network hacking scripts?
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real computers, in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you’ll learn how to use that technique in a real life scenario.
By by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adopt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
You’ll also learn how to write your own MITM scripts to implement these attacks.
This course is designed to build up on what you already know about network hacking, therefore I recommend finishing the network hacking section of my general ethical hacking course or finishing my network hacking course before starting this one.
Network Hacking Continued - Intermediate to Advanced course content
Why is this course so in demand?
Plus! Free 1-month VIP membership with:
Here's how it works
Just like all of my other courses, this course is highly practical, but it will not neglect the theory, since this is an advanced course we will be breaking each attack into its smaller components and understand how each of these components work. By the end of the course you will be able to mix these attacks and adopt them to suit different situations and different scenarios, you will also be able to write your own man in the middle scripts to implement your own attacks
What do you need to complete the Network Hacking Continued - Intermediate to Advanced course?
Toni TuunainenAfter the social engineering course, I enrolled in "Network Hacking Continued - Intermediate to Advanced", this course will give you more advanced options for Network hacking and different methods totally. Its really recommended going first with "Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch or Learn Networking Hacking from Scratch". In this course were very well explained things, and we manage to do even some scripts since I have a years lack of motivation for programming, this course really made me enjoy it, even it was not much of programming we did on it. Zaid teaching methods still positively surprise me, dude clearly knows his things and knowledge of this subject. After rolling on what? 5 of his courses I have been extremely satisfied and it won't stop on there.
Raymund PaglinawanI really learn a lot with this course especially it is more focus on network hacking. Again I would definitely recommend the Zaid's courses to anyone who want to learn ethical hacking. Thanks again for teaching such a great course!!!
- Back To Basics/Pre-Connection Attacks
- Pre-connection Attacks Overview
- Spoofing Mac Address Manually
- Targeting 5 GHz Networks
- Deauthenticating a Client From Protected WiFi Networks
- Deauthenticating Multiple Clients From Protected WiFi Networks
- Deauthenticating All Clients From Protected WiFi Network
- Deauthenticating Same Client From Multiple Bands or Networks
- Gaining Access
- Gaining Access - Captive Portals
- Sniffing Captive Portal Login Information In Monitor Mode
- Sniffing Captive Portal Login Information Using ARP Spoofing
- Creating a Fake Captive Portal – Introduction
- Creating Login Page – Cloning a Login Page
- Creating Login Page – Fixing Relative Links
- Creating Login Page – Adding Form Tag
- Creating Login Page – Adding Submit Button
- Preparing Computer To Run Fake Captive Portal
- Starting The Fake Captive Portal
- Redirecting Requests To Captive Portal Login Page
- Generating Fake SSL Certificate
- Enabling SSL/HTTPS On Webserver
- Sniffing & Analysing Login Credentials
- Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking - Exploiting WPS
- Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking - Advanced Wordlist Attack
- Advanced Wordlist Attacks – Introduction
- Saving Aircrack-ng Cracking Progress
- Using Huge Wordlists With Aircrack-ng Without Wasting Storage
- Saving Cracking Progress When Using Huge Wordlists Without Wasting Storage
- Cracking WPA/WPA2 Much Faster Using GPU – Part 1
- Cracking WPA/WPA2 Much Faster Using GPU – Part 2
- Gaining Access - WPA/WPA Cracking - Evil Twin Attack
- Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking - WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
- Post Connection Attacks
- Post Connection Attacks Overview
- Ettercap – Basic Overview
- Ettercap – ARP Spoofing & Sniffing Sensitive Data Such As Usernames & Passwords
- Setting Up SSLstrip Manually To Bypass HTTPS & Sniff Data From HTTPS Websites
- Automatically ARP Poisoning New Clients
- DNS Spoofing Using Ettercap
- Bypassing Router-Side Security & Poisoning Target Without Triggering Alarms
- Post Connection Attacks - Analyzing Data Flows & Running Custom Attacks
- Introduction to MITMproxy
- Using MITMproxy In Explicit Mode
- Analysing (Filtering & Highlighting) Flows
- Intercepting Network Flows
- Intercepting & Modifying Responses In Transparent Mode
- Editing Responses & Injecting BeEF’s Code On The Fly
- Editing Responses Automatically Based On Regex
- [Bonus] – Stealing Login Info Using Fake Login Prompt
- [Bonus] – Hacking Windows 10 Using A Fake Update
- Post Connection Attacks - Writing Custom Scripts To Execute Own Attacks
- Introduction to MITM Scripts?
- Capturing & Printing Requests/Responses
- Filtering Flows & Extracting Useful Data
- Using Conditions To Execute Code On Useful Flows
- Generating Custom HTTP Responses
- Testing Script Locally
- Generating Trojans – Installing The Trojan Factory
- Generating Trojans – Converting Any File (eg:image) To a Trojan
- Testing Script On Remote Computer To Replace Downloads With a Generic Trojan
- Executing Bash Commands & Calling Trojan Factory From Our Script
- Using Variables & More Complex Conditions
- Converting Downloads To Trojans On The Fly
- Configuring The Trojan Factory’s MITMproxy Script
- Using The Trojan Factory MITMproxy Script
- Post-Connection Attacks - Doing All Of The Above On HTTPS Websites
- Bonus Section