Network Hacking Continued – Intermediate to Advanced
Welcome to my advanced network hacking course, this course is designed to build up on what you already know about network hacking, therefore I recommend finishing the network hacking section of my general ethical hacking course or finishing my network hacking course before starting this course.
Just like all of my other courses, this course is highly practical, but it will not neglect the theory, since this is an advanced course we will be breaking each attack into its smaller components and understand how each of these components work, therefore by the end of the course you will be able to mix these attacks and adopt attacks to suit different situations and different scenarios, not only that but at the end of the course I will teach you how to write your own man in the middle scripts to implement your own man in the middle attacks.
Because this course builds on what you learn in the courses mentioned above, the main sections here have similar titles to the main sections in these courses, but the topics covered here are more advanced.
This course is divided into three main sections:
- Pre-Connection Attacks – in this section you will learn how to extend the pre-connection attacks that you already know, for example you will learn how to run all the attacks that you know so far against networks and clients that use 5Ghz, extend the deauthentication attack to target multiple clients and multiple networks at the same time, and manually change your mac address so that you can change it on any device that supports that without depending on any tools.
- Gaining Access – In this section you will learn a number of advanced techniques to gain access to various network configurations and various network encryptions. First you will learn how to overcome some security features that would prevent you from even trying any attacks, you will learn how to discover and target hidden networks and bypass mac filtering weather it is implemented using a black-list or a white-list. As you go through all of the lectures in this section, you will learn how to manually configure and create a fake access point, you will understand exactly how it works and the services it relies on, therefore by the end of this section you will be able to create custom fake access points to suit your needs, so you will be able to create fake captive portals, steal WPA/WPA2 passwords or use it to spy on clients that connect to it. This section is divided into a number of subsections each covering a specific topic:
- Captive Portals – captive portals are open networks that require users to login after connecting to it, they are usually used in hotels and airports. In this subsection you will learn three methods to gain access to captive portals.
- WEP Cracking – Even though this is an old and weak encryption, this is still used in some networks and you can not call yourself a hacker if you can not crack it, by now you should know how to rack WEP if OPEN authentication is used, in this section you will learn how to gain access to WEP networks that use Shared Key Authentication (SKA) as all of the methods that you learned so far will NOT work against SKA.
- WPA/WPA2 cracking – In this section you will learn more advanced techniques to gain access to WPA/WPA2 networks, this section is divided into even smaller subsections:
- Exploiting WPS – in this subsection you will learn how to debug reaver’s output and exploit the WPS feature on more routers using reaver’s advanced options, you will also learn how to unlock some routers if they lock after a number of failed attempts.
- Advanced Wordlist Attacks – in this subsection you will learn how to run more advanced wordlist attacks, this will increase your chances of cracking the key; you will learn how to use huge wordlists without wasting storage, save the cracking progress so that you can pause and resume the cracking process whenever you want, you will also learn how to crack the key much faster using the GPU instead of the CPU.
- Evil Twin Attack – Finally if none of the above methods work, then the last resort is to use social engineering to get the key, in this subsection you will learn how to get the password for a target WPA/WPA2 network using social engineering, without guessing and without using a wordlist.
- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise – These networks are usually used in companies and colleges, these are secure networks that use WPA/WPA2 but also require users to login with a username and password after connecting, in this subsection you will understand how they work and how to gain access to them.
Finally at the end of the course you will learn how to protect yourself and your systems from these attacks.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real computers, in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you’ll learn how to use that technique in a real life scenario, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adopt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
- Finished the networks section of my general ethical hacking course OR;
- Finished my network hacking course.
- For the wifi cracking ONLY – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Who this course is for:
- Anybody looking to take their network hacking skills to the next level.
- Anybody looking to have a better understanding of the subject and enhance their skills.
- Anybody looking to be able to run attacks manually & write their own MITM scripts.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity and No other organization is associated for certification exam for the same.
- Lectures 83
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 90338
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Back To Basics/Pre-Connection Attacks
Gaining Access - Captive Portals
- Sniffing Captive Portal Login Information In Monitor Mode
- Sniffing Captive Portal Login Information Using ARP Spoofing
- Creating a Fake Captive Portal – Introduction
- Creating Login Page – Cloning a Login Page
- Creating Login Page – Fixing Relative Links
- Creating Login Page – Adding Form Tag
- Creating Login Page – Adding Submit Button
- Preparing Computer To Run Fake Captive Portal
- Starting The Fake Captive Portal
- Redirecting Requests To Captive Portal Login Page
- Generating Fake SSL Certificate
- Enabling SSL/HTTPS On Webserver
- Sniffing & Analysing Login Credentials
Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking - Exploiting WPS
Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking - Advanced Wordlist Attack
- Advanced Wordlist Attacks – Introduction
- Saving Aircrack-ng Cracking Progress
- Using Huge Wordlists With Aircrack-ng Without Wasting Storage
- Saving Cracking Progress When Using Huge Wordlists Without Wasting Storage
- Cracking WPA/WPA2 Much Faster Using GPU – Part 1
- Cracking WPA/WPA2 Much Faster Using GPU – Part 2
Gaining Access - WPA/WPA Cracking - Evil Twin Attack
Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking - WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
Post Connection Attacks
- Post Connection Attacks Overview
- Ettercap – Basic Overview
- Ettercap – ARP Spoofing & Sniffing Sensitive Data Such As Usernames & Passwords
- Setting Up SSLstrip Manually To Bypass HTTPS & Sniff Data From HTTPS Websites
- Automatically ARP Poisoning New Clients
- DNS Spoofing Using Ettercap
- Bypassing Router-Side Security & Poisoning Target Without Triggering Alarms
Post Connection Attacks - Analyzing Data Flows & Running Custom Attacks
- Introduction to MITMproxy
- Using MITMproxy In Explicit Mode
- Analysing (Filtering & Highlighting) Flows
- Intercepting Network Flows
- Intercepting & Modifying Responses In Transparent Mode
- Editing Responses & Injecting BeEF’s Code On The Fly
- Editing Responses Automatically Based On Regex
- [Bonus] – Stealing Login Info Using Fake Login Prompt
- [Bonus] – Hacking Windows 10 Using A Fake Update
Post Connection Attacks - Writing Custom Scripts To Execute Own Attacks
- Introduction to MITM Scripts?
- Capturing & Printing Requests/Responses
- Filtering Flows & Extracting Useful Data
- Using Conditions To Execute Code On Useful Flows
- Generating Custom HTTP Responses
- Testing Script Locally
- Generating Trojans – Installing The Trojan Factory
- Generating Trojans – Converting Any File (eg:image) To a Trojan
- Testing Script On Remote Computer To Replace Downloads With a Generic Trojan
- Executing Bash Commands & Calling Trojan Factory From Our Script
- Using Variables & More Complex Conditions
- Converting Downloads To Trojans On The Fly
- Configuring The Trojan Factory’s MITMproxy Script
- Using The Trojan Factory MITMproxy Script
Post-Connection Attacks - Doing All Of The Above On HTTPS Websites
After the social engineering course, I enrolled in "Network Hacking Continued - Intermediate to Advanced", this course will give you more advanced options for Network hacking and different methods totally. Its really recommended going first with "Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch or Learn Networking Hacking from Scratch". In this course were very well explained things, and we manage to do even some scripts since I have a years lack of motivation for programming, this course really made me enjoy it, even it was not much of programming we did on it. Zaid teaching methods still positively surprise me, dude clearly knows his things and knowledge of this subject. After rolling on what? 5 of his courses I have been extremely satisfied and it won't stop on there.
I really learn a lot with this course especially it is more focus on network hacking. Again I would definitely recommend the Zaid's courses to anyone who want to learn ethical hacking. Thanks again for teaching such a great course!!!
This is my second course with Zaid. Judging from the previous course I'd say that Zaid is a remarkable tutor. Not only does he explain everything in smallest details but also swiftly replies to questions you may come up with. In the previous course I only had couple of clarification questions - which is an amazing result of Zaid's comprehensive way of explaining. As I see now, this course is prepared in the same way. I'd definitely recommend it to my friends and purchase other courses by Zaid. Keep up the amazing work you're doing. Thank!
Thank You so much
thank you so much sir ... you are best .......!!!!
A Fantastic Course
After taking other courses by Zaid I didn't hesitate to enrol on this one, everything I am currently learning to extend my knowledge is here, and well explained, this is the perfect continuation of Zaid's previous courses.