Network Hacking Continued – Intermediate to Advanced
Welcome to my advanced network hacking course, this course is designed to build up on what you already know about network hacking, therefore I recommend finishing the network hacking section of my general ethical hacking course or finishing my network hacking course before starting this course.
Just like all of my other courses, this course is highly practical, but it will not neglect the theory, since this is an advanced course we will be breaking each attack into its smaller components and understand how each of these components work, therefore by the end of the course you will be able to mix these attacks and adopt attacks to suit different situations and different scenarios, not only that but at the end of the course I will teach you how to write your own man in the middle scripts to implement your own man in the middle attacks.
Because this course builds on what you learn in the courses mentioned above, the main sections here have similar titles to the main sections in these courses, but the topics covered here are more advanced.
This course is divided into three main sections:
- Pre-Connection Attacks – in this section you will learn how to extend the pre-connection attacks that you already know, for example you will learn how to run all the attacks that you know so far against networks and clients that use 5Ghz, extend the deauthentication attack to target multiple clients and multiple networks at the same time, and manually change your mac address so that you can change it on any device that supports that without depending on any tools.
- Gaining Access – In this section you will learn a number of advanced techniques to gain access to various network configurations and various network encryptions. First you will learn how to overcome some security features that would prevent you from even trying any attacks, you will learn how to discover and target hidden networks and bypass mac filtering weather it is implemented using a black-list or a white-list. As you go through all of the lectures in this section, you will learn how to manually configure and create a fake access point, you will understand exactly how it works and the services it relies on, therefore by the end of this section you will be able to create custom fake access points to suit your needs, so you will be able to create fake captive portals, steal WPA/WPA2 passwords or use it to spy on clients that connect to it. This section is divided into a number of subsections each covering a specific topic:
- Captive Portals – captive portals are open networks that require users to login after connecting to it, they are usually used in hotels and airports. In this subsection you will learn three methods to gain access to captive portals.
- WEP Cracking – Even though this is an old and weak encryption, this is still used in some networks and you can not call yourself a hacker if you can not crack it, by now you should know how to rack WEP if OPEN authentication is used, in this section you will learn how to gain access to WEP networks that use Shared Key Authentication (SKA) as all of the methods that you learned so far will NOT work against SKA.
- WPA/WPA2 cracking – In this section you will learn more advanced techniques to gain access to WPA/WPA2 networks, this section is divided into even smaller subsections:
- Exploiting WPS – in this subsection you will learn how to debug reaver’s output and exploit the WPS feature on more routers using reaver’s advanced options, you will also learn how to unlock some routers if they lock after a number of failed attempts.
- Advanced Wordlist Attacks – in this subsection you will learn how to run more advanced wordlist attacks, this will increase your chances of cracking the key; you will learn how to use huge wordlists without wasting storage, save the cracking progress so that you can pause and resume the cracking process whenever you want, you will also learn how to crack the key much faster using the GPU instead of the CPU.
- Evil Twin Attack – Finally if none of the above methods work, then the last resort is to use social engineering to get the key, in this subsection you will learn how to get the password for a target WPA/WPA2 network using social engineering, without guessing and without using a wordlist.
- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise – These networks are usually used in companies and colleges, these are secure networks that use WPA/WPA2 but also require users to login with a username and password after connecting, in this subsection you will understand how they work and how to gain access to them.
Finally at the end of the course you will learn how to protect yourself and your systems from these attacks.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real computers, in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you’ll learn how to use that technique in a real life scenario, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adopt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
- Finished the networks section of my general ethical hacking course OR;
- Finished my network hacking course.
- For the wifi cracking ONLY – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Who this course is for:
- Anybody looking to take their network hacking skills to the next level.
- Anybody looking to have a better understanding of the subject and enhance their skills.
- Anybody looking to be able to run attacks manually & write their own MITM scripts.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity and No other organization is associated for certification exam for the same.
- Lectures 82
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 90062
- Assessments Yes
Back To Basics/Pre-Connection Attacks
Gaining Access - Captive Portals
Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking - Exploiting WPS
Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking - Advanced Wordlist Attack
Gaining Access - WPA/WPA Cracking - Evil Twin Attack
Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking - WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
Post Connection Attacks
Post Connection Attacks - Analyzing Data Flows & Running Custom Attacks
Post Connection Attacks - Writing Custom Scripts To Execute Own Attacks
Post-Connection Attacks - Doing All Of The Above On HTTPS Websites
A Fantastic Course
After taking other courses by Zaid I didn't hesitate to enrol on this one, everything I am currently learning to extend my knowledge is here, and well explained, this is the perfect continuation of Zaid's previous courses.