Website Hacking / Penetration Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting
zSecurity is a leading provider of ethical hacking and cyber security training.
Learn the most up to date skills, tools and techniques to hack systems like
black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
All of our courses include:
✔ Lifetime, unlimited access to course materials & training videos.
✔ Get answers from our SupportTeam within 15 hours max.
✔ Verifiable certificate of completion from zSecurity, signed by the course instructor, Zaid.
✔ Unlimited Updates.
Get free 1 month VIP membership per course with:
✔ Live mentorship and Q&A session with the course instructor, Zaid.
✔ Instant support from community members through our private discord channel.
✔ Daily updates with the latest tutorials & news in the hacking world.
✔ Daily resources like CTFs, bug bounty programs, onion services and more!
✔ Access our VIP community & connect with like-minded people.
✔ Discounts on other zSecurity products and services.
Welcome to my comprehensive course on Website & Web applications Hacking! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine.
Then you will learn what is a website, how does it work, what does it rely on, what do mean by a web server, a database, and how all of these components work together to give us functioning websites,
Once you understand how websites work we will start talking about how can we exploit these components and this method of communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level — by the time you finish, you will be able to launch attacks and test the security of websites and web applications exactly the same way that black hat hackers would do, not only that but you’ll be able to fix these vulnerabilities and secure websites from them. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lab.
The course is divided into the three main sections:
1. Information Gathering – This section will teach you how to gather information about your target website, you will learn how to discover the DNS server used, the services, subdomains, un-published directories, sensitive files, user emails, websites on the same server and even the web hosting provider. This information is crucial as it increases the chances of being able to successfully gain access to the target website.
2. Discovering, Exploiting & Fixing – In this section you will learn how to discover, exploit and fix a large number of vulnerabilities, this section is divided into a number of sub-sections, each covering a specific vulnerability, firstly you will learn what is that vulnerability and what does it allow us to do, then you will learn how to exploit this vulnerability, and finally we will have a look on the code causing this vulnerability and show you how to fix it and secure the website from it, the following vulnerabilities are covered in the course:
- File upload : This vulnerability allow attackers to upload executable files on the target web server, exploiting these vulnerabilities properly gives you full control over the target website .
- Code Execution – This vulnerability allow users to run system code on the target web server, this can be used to execute malicious code and get a reverse shell access which gives the attacker full control over the target web server.
- Local File inclusion – This vulnerability can be used to read any file on the target derver, this can exploited to read sensitive files, we will not stop at that though, you will learn two methods to escalate this vulnerability and get a reverse shell connection which gives you full control over the target web server.
- Remote File inclusion – This vulnerability can be load remote files on the target web server, exploiting this vulnerability properly gives you full control over the target web server.
- SQL Injection- This is one of the biggest sections on the course, this is because this is one of the most dangerous vulnerabilities ever, it is found everywhere, not only that but it can be exploited to do all of the things the above vulnerabilities allow us to and more, so it allows you to login as admin without knowing the password, access the database and get all data stored there such as usernames, passwords, credit cards ….etc, read files stored in the server, write files to the server and even get a reverse shell access which gives you full control over the web server!
- Insecure Session Management – In this section you will learn how to exploit insecure session management in web applications and login to other user accounts without knowing their password, you’ll also learn how to discover and exploit CSRF (Cross Site Reguest Forgery.
- Brute Force & Dictionary Attacks – In this section you will learn what are these attacks, what is the difference between them and how to launch them, in successful cases you will be able to guess the password for your target login.
3. Post Exploitation – In this section you will learn what can you do with the access you gained from exploiting the above vulnerabilities, you will learn how to convert reverse shell access to a Weevely access and vice versa, you will also learn how to run system commands on the target server, navigate between directories, access other websites on the same server, upload/download files, access the database and even download the whole database to your local machine, you will learn how to bypass security and do all of that even if you did not have permissions to do that!
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any real websites, in each vulnerability you will learn the basic exploitation, then you will learn advanced methods that will give you more privileges or allow you to bypass security measurements — You will learn how and why these vulnerabilities are exploitable, how to fix them and what are the right practices to avoid casing them.
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers hack websites.
- Anybody who wants to learn how to secure websites & web applications from hacker.
- Web developers so they can create secure web application & secure their existing ones.
- Web admins so they can secure their websites.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity and No other organization is associated for certification exam for the same.
- Lectures 94
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11246
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Preparation - Creating a Penetration Testing Lab
Preparation - Linux Basics
- Gathering Information Using Whois Lookup
- Discovering Technologies Used On The Website
- Gathering Comprehensive DNS Information
- Discovering Websites On The Same Server
- Discovering Subdomains
- Discovering Sensitive Files
- Analyzing Discovered Files
- Maltego – Discovering Servers, Domains & Files
- Maltego – Discovering Websites, Hosting Provider & Emails
File Upload Vulnerabilities
Code Execution Vulnerabilities
Local File Inclusion Vulnerabilities (LFI)
Remote File Inclusion Vulnerabilities (RFI)
SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
SQL Injection Vulnerabilities - SQLi In Login Pages
SQL injection Vulnerabilities - Extracting Data From The Database
SQL injection Vulnerabilities - Advanced Exploitation
- Discovering & Exploiting Blind SQL Injections
- Discovering Complex SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Exploiting an advanced SQL Injection Vulnerability to Extract Passwords
- Bypassing Filters
- Bypassing Security & Accessing All Records
- [Security] Quick Fix To Prevent SQL Injections
- Reading & Writing Files On The Server Using SQL Injection
- Getting A Shell & Controlling The Target Server Using an SQL Injection
- Discovering SQL Injections & Extracting Data Using SQLmap
- Getting a Direct SQL Shell using SQLmap
- [Security] – The Right Way To Prevent SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
XSS Vulnerabilities - Exploitation
- Hooking Victims To BeEF Using Reflected XSS
- Hooking Victims To BeEF Using Stored XSS
- Interacting With Hooked Victims
- Running Basic Commands On Victims
- Stealing Credentials/Passwords Using A Fake Login Prompt
- Bonus – Installing Veil Framework
- Bonus – Veil Overview & Payloads Basics
- Bonus – Generating An Undetectable Backdoor Using Veil 3
- Bonus – Listening For Incoming Connections
- Bonus – Using A Basic Delivery Method To Test The Backdoor & Hack Windows 10
- BeEF – Gaining Full Control Over Windows Target
- [Security] Fixing XSS Vulnerabilities
Insecure Session Management
- Logging In As Admin Without a Password By Manipulating Cookies
- Discovering Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (CSRF)
- Exploiting CSRF To Change Admin Password Using a HTML File
- Exploiting CSRF Vulnerabilities To Change Admin Password Using Link
- [Security] The Right Way To Prevent CSRF Vulnerabilities
Brute Force & Dictionary Attacks
Discovering Vulnerabilities Automatically Using Owasp ZAP
- Post Exploitation Introduction
- Executing System Commands On Hacked Web Servers
- Escalating Reverse Shell Access To Weevely Shell
- Weevely Basics – Accessing Other Websites, Running Shell Commands …etc
- Bypassing Limited Privileges & Executing Shell Commands
- Downloading Files From Target Webserver
- Uploading Files To Target Webserver
- Getting a Reverse Connection From Weevely
- Accessing The Database
Great easy to follow along with Zaid. Very informative but not so much that you get overwhelmed. I feel many teachers will throw so much at a student that they feel as if they can’t do it and quit. Zaid is excellent for beginners & for anyone just needing to refresh’s on a topic. Highly recommend worth every penny.
Zaid is a great teacher, and the course is very well thought. Despite the fact I have more than 20 years working on IT, I´ve learned many things with Zaid and sometimes is really amazing how easy it could hack a website.
This course was a great introduction in the websites vulnerabilities, well explained and easy to follow. Thank you!
This is a very useful course if you want to learn website hacking and web app pen testing. I liked the fact that the course is detailed, nicely paced and the instructor explains the concepts and demonstrates with step-by-step practical examples, starting with simple to advanced hacking methods. Course is good for beginners as well and intermediate students. Highly recommended.
If you are interested in Web Application Penetration Testing you can't miss this course.