How to become an Ethical Hacker
Do you want to become a hacker? Do you want to secure your website or mobile app? How about launching a new career in the world of professional penetration testing or ethical hacking? If so, this is the course for you.
This course is designed for beginners with no previous knowledge who want to become hackers. The great news is that you don’t need prior programming or hacking knowledge – I assume you’re starting from scratch and by the end of the course you’ll be at an intermediate level, being able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
The difference is, you’ll be doing it for the good of your company or clients. Plus, you’ll benefit from the recognition that comes with being skilled in this high-demand field.
Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch course content
Why is this course so in demand?
Plus! Free 1-month VIP membership with:
Here's how it works
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory; we’ll start with ethical hacking basics, breakdown the different penetration testing fields and install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), then we’ll dive and start hacking straight away. You’ll learn everything by example, by analyzing and exploiting different systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites …..etc, we’ll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing / hacking field, in each of these sections you’ll first learn the fundamentals of the target system, its weaknesses and how to practically exploit theses weaknesses to hack into this system.
By the end of the course you will have a strong foundation in most hacking or penetration testing fields. You’ll also learn how to detect, prevent and secure systems and yourself from the discussed attacks.
All the techniques in this course are practical and work against real systems, you’ll understand the whole mechanism of each technique first, then you’ll learn how to use it to hack into the target system, by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques to launch more powerful attacks, and adopt them to suit different situations and different scenarios.
What do you need to complete the Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch course?
HackingGreat course by Zaid. Course explains deeply on each topic and covers things the average user would not be able to find. So glad I wondered upon the zsecurity Youtube page. Without it I don't think I would of ever gotten an interest in hacking and cyber security.
Nice coursecourse explained very well, it is not a waste of money.
- Setting up a Hacking Lab
- Linux Basics
- Network Hacking
- Network Hacking - Pre Connection Attacks
- Network Hacking - Gaining Access - WEP Cracking
- Network Hacking - Gaining Access (WEP/WPA/WPA2 Cracking)
- Network Hacking - Gaining Access - WPA / WPA2 Cracking
- Network Hacking - Gaining Access - Security
- Network Hacking - Post Connection Attacks
- Network Hacking - Post-Connection Attacks - Information Gathering
- Network Hacking - Post Connection Attacks - MITM Attacks
- What is ARP Poisoning ?
- Intercepting Network Traffic
- Bettercap Basics
- ARP Spoofing Using Bettercap
- Spying on Network Devices (Capturing Passwords, Visited Websites…etc)
- Creating Custom Spoofing Script
- Bypassing HTTPS
- Bypassing HSTS
- DNS Spoofing – Controlling DNS Requests on The Network
- Doing All the Above using a Graphical Interface
- Wireshark – Basic Overview & How To Use It With MITM Attacks
- Wireshark – Sniffing & Analysing Data
- Wireshark – Using Filters, Tracing & Dissecting Packets
- Wireshark – Capturing Passwords & Cookies Entered By Any Device In The Network
- Creating a Fake Access Point (Honeypot) – Theory
- Creating a Fake Access Point (Honeypot) – Practical
- Network Hacking - Detection & Security
- Gaining Access To Computer Devices
- Gaining Access - Server Side Attacks
- Installing Metasploitable As a Virtual Machine
- Introduction to Server-Side Attacks
- Basic Information Gathering & Exploitation
- Hacking a Remote Server Using a Basic Metasploit Exploit
- Exploiting a Code Execution Vulnerability to Hack into a Remote Server
- Nexpose – Installing Nexpose
- Nexpose – Scanning a Target Server For Vulnerabilities
- Nexpose – Analyzing Scan Results & Generating Reports
- Server-Side Attacks Conclusion
- Gaining Access - Client Side Attacks
- Introduction to Client-Side Attacks
- Installing Veil Framework
- Veil Overview & Payloads Basics
- Generating An Undetectable Backdoor
- Listening For Incoming Connections
- Using A Basic Delivery Method To Test The Backdoor & Hack Windows 10
- Hacking Windows 10 Using a Fake Update
- Backdooring Downloads on The Fly to Hack Windows 10
- How to Protect Yourself From The Discussed Delivery Methods
- Gaining Access - Using The Above Attacks Outside The Local Network
- Post Exploitation
- Introduction to Post Exploitation
- Meterpreter Basics
- File System Commands
- Maintaining Access – Basic Methods
- Maintaining Access – Using a Reliable & Undetectable Method
- Spying – Capturing Key Strikes & Taking Screen Shots
- Pivoting – Theory (What Is Pivoting)
- Pivoting – Using a Hacked System to Hack Into Other Systems
- Website Hacking
- Website Hacking - Information Gathering
- Website Pentesting - File Upload, Code Execution & File Inclusion Vulns
- Discovering & Exploiting File Upload Vulnerabilities To Hack Websites
- Discovering & Exploiting Code Execution Vulnerabilities To Hack Websites
- Discovering & Exploiting Local File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- Remote File Inclusion Vulnerabilities – Configuring PHP Settings
- Remote File Inclusion Vulnerabilities – Discovery & Exploitation
- Preventing The Above Vulnerabilities
- Website Pentesting - SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- What is SQL
- Dangers of SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Discovering SQL Injections In POST
- Bypassing Logins Using SQL injection
- Discovering SQL Injections In GET
- Reading Database Information
- Finding Database Tables
- Extracting Sensitive Data From The Database (Such As Password, User Info…etc)
- Reading & Writing Files On The Server Using SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Discovering SQL Injections & Extracting Data Using SQLmap
- The Right Way To Prevent SQL Injection
- Website Hacking - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Website Pentesting - Discovering Vulnerabilities Automatically
- Bonus Section