Learn Website Hacking / Penetration Testing From Scratch
Bypassing Limited Privileges & Executing Shell Commands
Welcome to my comprehensive course on Website & Web applications Hacking! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine.
Then you will learn what is a website, how does it work, what does it rely on, what do mean by a web server, a database, and how all of these components work together to give us functioning websites,
Once you understand how websites work we will start talking about how can we exploit these components and this method of communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level — by the time you finish, you will be able to launch attacks and test the security of websites and web applications exactly the same way that black hat hackers would do, not only that but you’ll be able to fix these vulnerabilities and secure websites from them. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lab.
The course is divided into the three main sections:
1. Information Gathering – This section will teach you how to gather information about your target website, you will learn how to discover the DNS server used, the services, subdomains, un-published directories, sensitive files, user emails, websites on the same server and even the web hosting provider. This information is crucial as it increases the chances of being able to successfully gain access to the target website.
2. Discovering, Exploiting & Fixing – In this section you will learn how to discover, exploit and fix a large number of vulnerabilities, this section is divided into a number of sub-sections, each covering a specific vulnerability, firstly you will learn what is that vulnerability and what does it allow us to do, then you will learn how to exploit this vulnerability, and finally we will have a look on the code causing this vulnerability and show you how to fix it and secure the website from it, the following vulnerabilities are covered in the course:
- File upload : This vulnerability allow attackers to upload executable files on the target web server, exploiting these vulnerabilities properly gives you full control over the target website .
- Code Execution – This vulnerability allow users to run system code on the target web server, this can be used to execute malicious code and get a reverse shell access which gives the attacker full control over the target web server.
- Local File inclusion – This vulnerability can be used to read any file on the target derver, this can exploited to read sensitive files, we will not stop at that though, you will learn two methods to escalate this vulnerability and get a reverse shell connection which gives you full control over the target web server.
- Remote File inclusion – This vulnerability can be load remote files on the target web server, exploiting this vulnerability properly gives you full control over the target web server.
- SQL Injection- This is one of the biggest sections on the course, this is because this is one of the most dangerous vulnerabilities ever, it is found everywhere, not only that but it can be exploited to do all of the things the above vulnerabilities allow us to and more, so it allows you to login as admin without knowing the password, access the database and get all data stored there such as usernames, passwords, credit cards ….etc, read files stored in the server, write files to the server and even get a reverse shell access which gives you full control over the web server!
- Insecure Session Management – In this section you will learn how to exploit insecure session management in web applications and login to other user accounts without knowing their password, you’ll also learn how to discover and exploit CSRF (Cross Site Reguest Forgery.
- Brute Force & Dictionary Attacks – In this section you will learn what are these attacks, what is the difference between them and how to launch them, in successful cases you will be able to guess the password for your target login.
3. Post Exploitation – In this section you will learn what can you do with the access you gained from exploiting the above vulnerabilities, you will learn how to convert reverse shell access to a Weevely access and vice versa, you will also learn how to run system commands on the target server, navigate between directories, access other websites on the same server, upload/download files, access the database and even download the whole database to your local machine, you will learn how to bypass security and do all of that even if you did not have permissions to do that!
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any real websites, in each vulnerability you will learn the basic exploitation, then you will learn advanced methods that will give you more privileges or allow you to bypass security measurements — You will learn how and why these vulnerabilities are exploitable, how to fix them and what are the right practices to avoid casing them.
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers hack websites.
- Anybody who wants to learn how to secure websites & web applications from hacker.
- Web developers so they can create secure web application & secure their existing ones.
- Web admins so they can secure their websites.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity and No other organization is associated for certification exam for the same.
- Lectures 94
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11013
- Assessments Yes
Preparation - Creating a Penetration Testing Lab
Preparation - Linux Basics
File Upload Vulnerabilities
Code Execution Vulnerabilities
Local File Inclusion Vulnerabilities (LFI)
Remote File Inclusion Vulnerabilities (RFI)
SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
SQL Injection Vulnerabilities - SQLi In Login Pages
SQL injection Vulnerabilities - Extracting Data From The Database
SQL injection Vulnerabilities - Advanced Exploitation
XSS Vulnerabilities - Exploitation
Insecure Session Management
Brute Force & Dictionary Attacks
Discovering Vulnerabilities Automatically Using Owasp ZAP