Learn Network Hacking From Scratch
Welcome to my comprehensive course on Network Hacking! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lab.
The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of linux, computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other, then you will learn how to exploit this method of communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks.. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level.
The Course is Divided into three main sections:
- Pre-connection: in this section we still don’t know much about penetration testing , all we have is a computer and a wireless card connected to it, you will learn how to start gathering information using your wi-fi card and you will learn a number of attacks that you can launch without the need to know the password such as controlling all the connections around you (ie: deny/allow any device from connecting to any network), you will also learn how to create a fake access point to attract users to connect to it and capture any important information they enter such as usernames and passwords.
- Gaining Access: Now that you have gathered information about all the networks around you, and found your target, you will learn how to crack the key that the target uses. In this section you will learn a number of methods to crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption.
- Post Connection: Now you have the key to your target network and you can connect to it. in this section you will learn a number of very powerful attacks that you can launch against the network and the connected clients, these attacks will allow you to gain access to any account accessed by any client connected to your network, read all the traffic used by these clients (images , videos , audio passwords …etc), and gain full control over any client in your network . After that you will learn how to detect these attacks and protect yourself and your network against them.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any wireless enabled device , ie: it does not matter if the device is a phone , tablet laptop …etc. These attacks also work against all operating systems (Windows, OSX, Linux IOS, Android …ect.). Each attack is explained in a simple way first so that you understand how it actually works, so first you will learn the theory behind each attack and then you will learn how to carry out the attack using Kali Linux.
- Basic IT skills.
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
- For the wifi cracking ONLY – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning about network penetration testing.
- Anybody interested into learning how to protect networks from hackers.
Note: All the videos in this course are downloadable.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity and No other organization is associated for certification exam for the same.
- Lectures 64
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25020
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Preparation - Setting Up The Lab
Gaining Access - WEP Cracking
Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking
Gaining Access - Security & Mitigation
Post Connection Attacks
Post Connection Attacks - Information Gathering
Post Connections Attacks - Man In The Middle Attacks (MITM)
- MITM – ARP Poisoning Theory
- MITM – ARP Spoofing using arpspoof
- MITM – Bettercap Basics
- MITM – ARP Spoofing Using Bettercap
- MITM – Spying on Network Devices (Capturing Passwords, Visited Websites…etc)
- MITM – Creating Custom Spoofing Script
- MITM – Understanding HTTPS & How to Bypass it
- MITM – Bypassing HTTPS (Preview)
- MITM – Bypassing HSTS
- MITM – DNS Spoofing
- MITM – Installing & Configuring Bettercap GUI
- MITM – Doing All of The Above Using a Graphical Interface
- BeEF – Overview & Basic Hook Method
- BeEF – Hooking Targets Using Bettercap
- BeEF – Running Basic Commands On Target
- BeEF – Stealing Credentials/Passwords Using A Fake Login Prompt
- BeEF – Gaining Full Control Over Windows Target
- Wireshark – Basic Overview & How To Use It With MITM Attacks
- Wireshark – Sniffing Data & Analysing Data
- Wireshark – Using Filters, Tracing & Dissecting Packets
- Wireshark – Capturing Passwords & Cookies Entered By Any Device In The Network
- Creating a Fake Access Point – Theory
- Creating a Fake Access Point – Practical
Post Connection Attacks - Gaining Full Control Over Devices On The Same Network
ARP Poisonning Detection & Security