How to become a network hacker
Do you want to learn network hacking? Do you want to secure your home or work network? How about launching a new career in the world of professional penetration testing or ethical hacking? If so, this is the course for you.
Welcome to this comprehensive course on Network Hacking! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking and by the end of it you’ll be at an intermediate level being able to hack into networks and connected devices like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
Learn Network Hacking From Scratch course content
Why is this course so in demand?
Plus! Free 1-month VIP membership with:
Here's how it works
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory. Before jumping into hacking you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software (works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux), then the course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of Linux, computer systems and networks, then you will learn how to use this knowledge to exploit networks and carry out a number of powerful attacks.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any wireless enabled device , ie: it does not matter if the device is a phone , tablet laptop …etc. These attacks also work against all operating systems (Windows, OSX, Linux IOS, Android …ect.). in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you’ll learn how to use that technique in a real life scenario. By the end of the course you’ll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adopt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
Learn Network Hacking From Scratch course?
Preparation - Setting Up The Lab
Gaining Access - WEP Cracking
Gaining Access - WPA/WPA2 Cracking
Gaining Access - Security & Mitigation
Post Connection Attacks
Post Connection Attacks - Information Gathering
Post Connections Attacks - Man In The Middle Attacks (MITM)
- ARP Spoofing using arpspoof
- Bettercap Basics
- ARP Spoofing Using Bettercap
- Spying on Network Devices (Capturing Passwords, Visited Websites…etc)
- Creating Custom Spoofing Script
- Understanding HTTPS & How to Bypass it
- Bypassing HTTPS
- Bypassing HSTS
- DNS Spoofing – Redirecting Requests From One Website To Another
- Wireshark – Basic Overview & How To Use It With MITM Attacks
- Wireshark – Sniffing Data & Analysing Data
- Wireshark – Using Filters, Tracing & Dissecting Packets
- Wireshark – Capturing Passwords & Anything Sent By Any Device In The Network
- Creating a Fake Access Point – Theory
- Creating a Fake AP Using Mana-Toolkit
Post Connection Attacks - Gaining Full Control Over Devices On The Same Network
- Bonus – Veil Overview & Payloads Basics
- Bonus – Generating An Undetectable Backdoor Using Veil 3
- Bonus – Listening For Incoming Connections
- Bonus – Using A Basic Delivery Method To Test The Backdoor and Hack Windows 10
- Creating a Fake Update & Hacking Any Client in the Network
- Meterpreter Basics – Interacting With Hacked Clients
ARP Poisonning Detection & Security