Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    It’s not possible to tell if the files in the screenshot are the correct ones, both original and custom hstshijack caplet files have the exact same name, there’s no way for me to tell if they are correct. As mentioned you need to replace the whole directory, if you have done so then yes, the files are correct.
    Bettercap is the latest public tool to run mitm attacks that works well, I tested it and is still working fine.
    Yes, you can skip this section by now and maybe come back to it later.

Greetings!
    Diego

noura
    Participant

ok do you know which lecture should i start with after skipping all bettercap lectures?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You can jump to the Gaining Access section.

Greetings!
    Diego

noura
    Participant

I’m on lecture 12.7 which one should i go to next if i wanna skip all of bettercap lectures? Could you give me a specific lecture I should go to

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    As mentioned before you can jump to the Gaining Access sections, just look at the course index, the first lecture should be 14.1.

Greetings!
    Diego

Dercy123
    Participant

I’m having the same problem with the latest custom kali image. it shows hstshijack/hstshijack
    [01:22:50] [sys.log)
    lendl open /usr/share/bettercap/caplets/hstshijack/hstshijack.js:
    no such file or directory

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi @Darcy123!
    I’ve already answered you in the other same question, and as mentioned there open a new question thread please.

Thanks!
    Diego

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.