Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    noura
    Participant

hello there today I watched lecture 12.7 and I have the customized kali image downloaded from your website but I couldn’t bypass https can you explain to me with details how do I solve this problem thanks

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    ​Can I see the result of ​ifconfig ​in Kali, ​ipconfig ​in the target machine, bettercap’s version, the command you used to start bettercap and the contents of the spoof caplet please?
    Can you also show me Kali’s and Window’s network settings in VMware?

Thanks!
    Diego

noura
    Participant

all of the screenshots are in the zip file, I think the problem may be in the bettercap version because not even the wifi.recon worked for me

noura
    Participant

here

noura
    Participant

ifconfig in kali

noura
    Participant

are the pictures shown to you because im uploading it here but they’re now shown to me, if not give me your email I will send them to you

noura
    Participant
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Did you run apt upgrade or apt dist-upgrade? I’m not suggesting to do it just asking.

Let me know.
    Diego

noura
    Participant

no I never did, also after this problem I deleted the kali image and downloaded it again just to make sure I downloaded the right one from the beginning. and nothing have changed at all

noura
    Participant

Should I download a different Version of bettercap if yes how??

noura
    Participant

and also beside the default gateway appears ” Non existent Domain ” what does that mean maybe it’s the problem, and it only appears if I run the command set net.sniff.local true

noura
    Participant

you find the picture here it’s ‘ non existent domain ‘ https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-_XQpmx4CRNhPnuA1y-MHGeFYv_sXTqB

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    No, that’s not a problem, you can ignore the Non-existent domain messages.
    Can you share a screenshot where we can see the results in bettercap after running the hstshijack caplet?

Greetings!
    Diego

noura
    Participant

hey you can find the hstshijack result here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-_XQpmx4CRNhPnuA1y-MHGeFYv_sXTqB , and 192.168.2.131 is the ip of the target machine and 192.168.2.128 is the ip of the kali machine

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You are not using the custom hstshijack caplet, did you upgrade bettercap or something similar? Because by default custom kali will include the custom hstshijack caplet. In any case you can find it in the resources of the lecture and Zaid showed how to replace it in kali. So do that first.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.