Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    That’s weird, it can’t be. There might be something wrong with your command but it looks fine, as I said I tested it ina machine with no netfilterqueue installed and it worked fine. In this recently imported machine, did you run any command before the iptables rule?
    I can see you are using Qterminal, can you use terminator instead? I just want to know what happens.

Thanks!
    Diego

encryptedn00b
    Participant

I forgot to install netfilterqueue actually on the new VM. So I will do that and report when I get the chance

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Cool!
    Let me know.
    Diego

encryptedn00b
    Participant

It did not work I got the same thing. First I put pip install netfilterqueue then iptables -I FORWARD -j NFQUEUE –queue-num 0

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    That’s bizarre! It can’t be, apart form pip install netfilterqueue which other command did you run? Did you install, update or upgrade anything?

Let me know.
    Diego

encryptedn00b
    Participant

So I saw on my virtual machine the one I just installed for testing that there was commands I did not run. So I installed it again the one Zaid provided in the course and turns out those commands seem like they are pre ran. This machine is freshly installed the only command I type was “history” But you can see update was ran

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Yeah, those are some commands used to customize kali, doing apt update is ok, the one to avoid is upgrade. Can you try by copy/pasting this code:

iptables -I FORWARD -j NFQUEUE --queue-num 0

Let me know how it goes!
    Diego

encryptedn00b
    Participant

It worked thank you very much

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!

Cool you got it!
    Diego

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.