Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    jremuszka
    Participant

The file is uncompressed

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    According to the screenshots the file has a .7z extension which means it is not uncompressed. Also, in the file browser screenshot it clearly says Type: 7z
    As mentioned earlier watch the lecture again and follow each step accordingly.

Greetings!
    Diego

KEM
    Participant

Hello,

I recently purchased the “Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch” & I’m having issues downloading the Customized Kali Linux folder for install. Every time I try it fails.

Can you please provide me with the correct link to download & install the customized Kali Linux software so I can begin the course?

Best,

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    The links work as expected, I tested them.
    What’s the exact error? Can you elaborate? Also some screenshots will help.

Thanks!
    Diego

KEM
    Participant

When I try to perform the download it keeps saying ‘Error: Check network connection” & it never completes the install OR it installs then I can’t extract anything & run it in VMWare because it says file is corrupted.

Can you please reply & provide the correct link so I can make sure I am using the right one?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    I tested the same links included in the course, there are no others. Make sure you have a stable internet connection, avoid using download manager tools and do it directly from the browser. Clear the browser’s cache before trying it. Also you can try to disable the antivirus or any security product installed in your host machine, kali is a well known hacking tool so the download can be flagged as malicious.
    And what exactly do you mean by it never completes the install OR it installs? Because downloading and installing are very different processes, so can you explain?

Greetings!
    Diego

KEM
    Participant

I keep getting this corrupt file when trying to run Kali in my VM (VMware workstation Pro 17)

Attachments:
    KEM
    Participant

For Win OS, which link are we supposed to use.. Link 1 OR Link 2?

Both downloads of these files results in an ERROR. My system detects malicious activity from this download also. However, I removed the anti virus but still the corrupt file occurs upon download.

Install is NOT possible.

Best,

Attachments:
    KEM
    Participant

Nevermind, I was able to find a workaround.

Thanks,

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Glad you got it!
    Diego

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.