Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    jremuszka
    Participant

Hello Help please. I have downloaded the Kali 2022 64 bit from. Your site to my windows 11 system but when I try to start it on the vm I keep getting an error message. Says file is corrupted. See attached. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall using the different options for my 64 bit machine. I get the same message.

TY

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    It seems that the screenshot was too big, can you upload it again?

Greetings!
    Diego

jremuszka
    Participant

Sure ill try it again but the error code reads,”Failed to open virtual machine:
    VMX file is corrupt.” I

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    For some reason the screenshot is not being uploaded, try to upload it to gdrive and share the link here.
    And the error message you’ve mentioned is because the file might not be downloaded properly, so try to download it once again.

Greetings!
    Diego

jremuszka
    Participant

Did it go this time?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jremuszka
    Participant

Good morning.
    That last upload should have worked. Regardless the error massage given when I try to start the VM from vmware is;
    “Failed to open virtual machine: VMX file is corrupt.”

Please assist as promised in your advertising. I purchased this course to learn from ZSecurity as your advertising clearly states I would get assistance within 15 hours of asking for help. I have been trying all week have we have not resolved this issue. I cannot use the course. My being so new… a newbie beginner I will need help getting started.Based on your promise in your advertising of help I believed ZSecurity a perfect place to study. I have plans to purchase more advanced courses and premium master hacker enrollment. However without assistance it makes no sense at all to purchase any other programs. At this time please either help me resolve this issue or if you cannot lets do a refund of what I have spent so far. Sincerely

Joe

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    We are assisting you, as mentioned earlier there’s something wrong with the file you have downloaded so download it again and try to import it to VMware.
    In case it fails show a screenshot of the exact link you are using to download the file and another one where we can see the file you are trying to import.

Greetings!
    Diego

jremuszka
    Participant

zSecurity

May 5, 2023, 12:13 PM (1 day ago)

Diego Pérez wrote:

Hi!
    We are assisting you, as mentioned earlier there’s something wrong with the file you have downloaded so download it again and try to import it to VMware.
    In case it fails show a screenshot of the exact link you are using to download the file and another one where we can see the file you are trying to import.

Greetings!
    Diego

Hi Diego

I removed and installed the file again. Used both the 1st and second link and still get error messages. attaching screenshots

Attachments:
    jremuszka
    Participant

Download ink used both link 1 and link two

Attachments:
    jremuszka
    Participant

Import

Attachments:
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Ok, now as mentioned before share a screenshot of the exact file you are trying to import to VMware. I mean a File explorer screenshot where we can see the name and extension of the file you are trying to import.

Greetings!
    Diego

jremuszka
    Participant

Ok File exp and a second way I tried from VMware workstation

Attachments:
    jremuszka
    Participant

#2 VMware file open fail

Attachments:
    jremuszka
    Participant

I really hope we can fix this its going on 3 weeks since I bought your course and I still haven’t been able to use it. I keep getting the message that the recommended zip file is corrupted basicly its caca poopoo

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    The file is still compressed and that’s why it is not working, it’s important to follow the steps accordingly and don’t miss any. Zaid clearly mentioned in the lecture that you need to uncompress the archive before importing it. I suggest to watch the lecture again and make sure to follow all the instructions as Zaid shows them. If you don’t follow the instructions as mentioned in the lecture you’ll face errors.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.