Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    As mentioned before this can be due to the OS you are using, as mentioned I don’t know the specifics of it or if something is not set properly. I tested it on custom kali and it worked just fine, I just did the changes mentioned above and the browser loads as expected with any http site, even https sites load as expected. I didn’t get any 501 nor 404 messages and unfortunately it’s impossible for me to know what’s exactly going wrong as I can’t reproduce those errors. So maybe try to do some google research based on the exact OS used and the errors you are getting, also remember to flush iptables with the commands I shared some comments above to prevent iptables from improper redirections.

Greetings!
    Diego

carter.james199
    Participant

Ok Diego thank you for the help Fr
    After some further testing today you rlly helped and I got it running on python 2.7 effectively. I guess something else I should’ve mentioned was that I am trying to get this to run on python 3.8. Knowing this is there anything that jumps out to you that I should change because without any modifications running this on python 2.7 interpreter it worked perfectly and I thought I changed the code for Python 3.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Yeah, that’s something I missed too, I always assume you were using python 2, my bad. So all the issue here should be when modifying the load as in python 3 it is treated as a byte object and not a string and replacing it as a string instead of byte object, also the netfilterqueue version could be the reason. Which was the commands use to install it in python3? Also I’ll suggest to write it in python2 as netfilterqueue works better in python 2, at least it seems to me taht it works better with this python version, hope netfilterqueue’s developers update it soon so it works better with python 3.
    Can you also share a screenshot of the load content? I mean the output of .show()

Greetings!
    Diego

Gusci
    Participant

hello guys I’m new and can’t seem to be able to download a virtual box or the kali modified by zsecurity that works , I keep getting the same error 1908. can anyone help ?, can’t find any other place to talk to the instructor , this is very frustrating , thank you.i can’t even post the screenshots I have .

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Gusci!
    I’ve already answered you in the other same question, so let’s keep it there please. And avoid asking the same in different threads please.

Thanks!
    Diego

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.