We will be collecting information about phone numbers using PhoneInfoga, which will help you trace phone numbers and collect information during OSINT investigations, and learn how to use phoneinfoga.
PhoneInfoga is one of the most advanced tools to scan international phone numbers using only free resources. It allows you to first gather standard information such as country, area, carrier, and line type on any international phone number. Then search for footprints on search engines to try to find the VoIP provider or identify the owner.
Features of PhoneInfoga
- Check if phone number exists and is possible
- Gather standard informations such as country, line type and carrier
- OSINT footprinting using external APIs, Google Hacking, phone books & – search engines.
- Check for reputation reports, social media, disposable numbers, and more.
- Scan several numbers at once
- Use custom formatting for more effective OSINT reconnaissance (v1 only)
- Use the graphical user interface to run scans from the browser
- Run your own web instance as a service
- Programmatic usage with the REST API