Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peter Queen
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased your VPN and, although in stealth mode due to restrictions in the country I live , I have connection from my Windows machine. The problem is that I have no connection from my VirtualBox VM ( Kali Linux and Windows). As a requirement to follow your other courses the are both set on NAT Network. As soon as I turn the VPN off I can connect.

I contacted your help desk and they suggested to bridge it. Is it a suitable solution for my requirements?

Please advise

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Peter!

Using bridged mode in virtual machines won’t work for the course. Will pass your question to Zaid.

Thanks!
    Diego

Peter Queen
    Participant

Hello Diego,

any news on this?

Thanks

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Peter!

For the other courses please avoid using VPN so you can get internet connection in your machines, also many attacks will fail if you are using it in kali or windows vm.

But it should work fine in TAILS, isn’t it?

Let me know.
    Diego

Peter Queen
    Participant

Hello Diego,

It doesn’t work with TAILS, maybe because due to restriction where i leave I must use Stealth Mode and i can’t figure out how to set it from the terminal when i launch the VPN.

Zaid Sabih

Hello Peter,

Yeah stealth mode won’t work with nat network but:
    1. You can use bridged when you’re accessing the internet and that will be fine for the course.
    2. Set the network settings to nat network if you want to test the network attacks, and turn the VPN off, for these attacks you don’t need to access the internet therefore you should be fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.