Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    BogusBogus
    Participant

Hi

I have changed the Wifi settings from Acces Point to Join a Network.

After changing this setting I do not no how to acces the USB /GUI (before this it was on 192.168.1.1)

Please advice.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
    Jos

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You have set a static IP when you configured it to connect to a network. So you have to connect to that same network and go to
    http://[the-static-ip]/home

Greetings!
    Diego

BogusBogus
    Participant

Hi! Yes, I tried to connect to 192.168.1.1 , which I set as IP, but it doesnt connect..

What can I do?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Can you share a screenshot of the rowser where we can see the URL used and the result?

Thanks!
    Diego

BogusBogus
    Participant

Sure! Here it is 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!

Are you sure you are connected to the network created by the cactus?

Let me know.
    Diego

BogusBogus
    Participant

Hi!

I am connected to my home network. I am unable to find The cactus network after enabling Join a network

BogusBogus
    Participant

Ps: after enabeling Join a network, I did not change the static ip. So I the default setting should be active. This is 192.168.1.1/home correct ?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Ok, if you configured it to join your home network (the very first time I mean) then it should be there in the static ip unless that static ip is used by your router for other means. You can enter to the router’s web interface configuration and check if the cactus is connected to it and which ip it has assigned, then use it.

Greetings!
    Diego

BogusBogus
    Participant

Yes, i have tried this but could not ginder it. I Will try again and let you know!

mslysz22mslysz22
    Participant

Hey there, so I am in on the control center and I have a couple questions,
    – What is the username and password needed to get into the settings of the Control Center of the ZS Cactus website?

– And what how do you get the Windows Wifi password sent from to my address?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You said you already are in the Control Center but you are asking for credentials, then which credentials did you used to get into the COntrol Center? Or can you elaborate much more? Because it’s a bit confusing.
    In any case you can find the password in the description section:

ZSCactus WiFi Keystroke Injection BadUSB

Also please elaborate the second question because it’s not clear neither.

Thanks!
    Diego

mslysz22mslysz22
    Participant

Sorry for the confusion, When I am in the ZScactus webpage (192.168.1.1), and try to go to setting for the ZScactus I am greeted to this:

Do you know what the username and password is. I have tried my ZS security password and Username it does not work.

Thank you
    -Micah Slysz

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    It shouldn’t require a username and password, just click cancel and you should be able to use the web interface properly.

Greetings!
    Diego

PierpaoloPierpaolo
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem when I’m trying to use email address and code to access the control panel. I put the credentials and then it goes to http://192.168.1.1/validate and it stucks in a blank screen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.