Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hafiz
    Participant

If I try to download, for example, firefox installer from kali machine, the file will come in zip format, not exe. But if download from windows, the downloaded file will come as an exe format. I tried to upload the firefox zip installer in evil-files but when I run in the targeted computer (windows), it became error.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Can you elaborate a bit more on whar are you doing? What’s the exact error?
    Also some screenshots would help.

Greetings!
    Diego

hafiz
    Participant

Sorry, this is regarding the lesson of 14.13 (Hacking windows 10 using fake updates). I’m having a problem when I tried to write the Download and Execute bat file before I can convert into exe file. In the bat file, it is required to put links of any windows exe, coupled with an empire backdoor. In the bat script example, Zaid had placed a firefox installer/update. The question is, how can I have the installer/update exe for the Firefox? Kali machine does not allow the user to download exe from Firefox website. Thanks

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You can download it from a windows machine if you want to use the exact same executable, or you can download, for example, the winzip installer from kali, this will give you a .exe file.

Hope it helps!
    Diego

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.