Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    akademikane
    Participant

Hi teacher, and hi people.
    I’d like to know how can we make our wifi when it asks for password to ask them install a backdoor ?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You would need to write a new firmware for the router which is a very advanced programming skill. It’s easier to use the methods showed in the course.

Greetings!
    Diego

akademikane
    Participant

Why do I need to have a firmware ?
    I don’t need the router, I have the afla network antenna, can’t I do anything with this ?
    So I deauth his wifi and then I create another one the same name as his wifi and then when he connects I give him a fake update .apk, can I please do it ? How can I do it ?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You asked can we make our wifi… that makes reference to a router, but I see you were talking about the fake AP. In such case you can use the fake captive portal trick. Use some html code to display a warning asking the user to download a file, if you don’t know how to write html code then beef would be an easy tool to use. This beef technique has been covered in the general Ethical Hacking course.

Greetings!
    Diego

akademikane
    Participant

Yes Diego, I have made it, but there is no internet connection, so how can they download it ?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    There’s no need of internet connection, you can store the file in kali’s webserver, it’s a local server and doesn’t need internet access.

Greetings!
    Diego

akademikane
    Participant

But when the user installs it the backdoor, how can it get me a connection back when the user doesnt have interner connection ?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    As long as the target machine is connected to the fake AP then both machines can communicate, there’s no need for internet in such case.

Greetings!
    Diego

akademikane
    Participant

Hi Diego, I know you are more advanced than me, but I am not getting it.

What if I run deauthentication attack to a connected client and disconnect him and make him connect to my fake WIFI AP and asks him to install an .apk backdoor or any keylogger, we are both in the same wifi now, but there is no internet connection, he installs it, there is no internet connection, how do I communicate with the backdoor when there is no connection ?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    As mentioned before as long as the victim is connected to the fake AP both the attacker and the victim are in the same network, there’s no need for internet because the communication is local. The victim device is connected to an access point you control.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.