Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FlashSn0w
    Participant

Hi Diego,
    Now I am doing the Python & Ethical hacking course and I have learnt so much skills and new things so far. Now I have deep understanding in the Python programming and I know how the real hackers build their programs and get access to a specific computer system to test its security. Can I ask you what other courses you would advise me to do in order to become a professional ethical hacker and where I can find a job one day? Thank you a lot in advance!

Greetings,
    FlashSn0w

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by FlashSn0w.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!

I’ll suggest to practice on online platforms such as tryhackme.com, hackthebox.eu, offensive-security.com/labs, etc. So you can really test your skills. There are many areas in the ethical hacking field so it will depend what exactly you want to do in order to choose the next course, and to get a job you’ll need to look for one available position the same you would do with any other job, I mean do a google research, use twitter to get in touch with cybersecurity community, build a linkedin profile, etc. If it’s possible try to assist to any hacking conference to build a job network.

Hope it helps!
    Diego

FlashSn0w
    Participant

Thank you a lot for sharing this really useful info with me! I think I should get the regular Ethical hacking course because I will learn how to use very popular hacking tools because now I can only create my own and they can be useful only when I try to hack a computer on my network. Do you agree with me? Are the things in the regular Ethical hacking course similar to the things in the Python and Ethical hacking course?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by FlashSn0w.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!

It depends on the kind of attack. Any MITM attack will require both the attacker and the victim connected to the same network. The backdoors can work outside the network, including the backdoor built in the course. But yeah, it’s a very good idea to take the general Ethical Hacking course, and also is very important to practice, so go ahead.

Greetings!
    Diego

FlashSn0w
    Participant

I would also like to know what types of attacks are covered in the general Ethical hacking course?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Different type of attacks are covered, you can check the curriculum of the course to know the exact content of it.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.