Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    FlashSn0w
    Participant

Hi Diego,

I asked this question on the Udemy Q&A section but it is really hard for me to share the links for the adapters with you so this is why I am asking you here. Hopefully, it is not a problem. You know I am a beginner in Ethical hacking. After I did a research about WiFi adapters and I want it to be with a Realtek RTL8812AU chipset because it supports 2.4 & 5Ghz and I have three options. The first one is to buy an unbranded zSecurity adapter with this chipset, the second is one Chinese adapter and my third one is another Chinese adapter with 2 antennas. Can you tell me what is the best option for me? I don’t want the adapter to be the best, I just want it to work properly with Kali and not to be so bad that I will need to buy another one? Thank you a lot in advance for helping me! I just want to make a good decision because I am a beginner and this is why I would like a professional like you to help me.

PS: The second option: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32664378094.html

The third option: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002914243334.html

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    I have already answered you on Udemy, you have shared both links there and I told you that I’ll suggest the first adapter.
    Please avoid asking the same many times, and keep the questions related to this course in Udemy.

Greetings!
    Diego

FlashSn0w
    Participant

I am sorry for asking the same thing two times. I just want to make sure everything is OK because on Udemy I shared the links in an very bad way with the text file. I understood that the second adapter from AliExpress in not a good option. Can I only ask you what you think is better between the zSecurity unbranded adapter and the first adapter from AliExpress because I didn’t understand?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    I would suggest to go for the zsecurity one.

Greetings!
    Diego

FlashSn0w
    Participant

Hi Diego,
    Yesterday, I ordered the zSecurity unbranded adapter with Realtek RTL8812AU. Can I ask you how much time approximately will it in order to be delivered to me? Also 24 hours after I purchased it successfully, it still shows “processing” for the current status of the order. I would like to know if it is normal or not.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by FlashSn0w.
    FlashSn0w
    Participant

Can you please tell me?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    I don’t have access to any info related to it, you can send an email to [email protected] and ask them about it.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.