Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

During the download of TAILS (from the link in the lesson) I received a message that the program could harm my computer. I chose the option that I still want to continue. After the download was complete, I started with the FLASH option (from laptop to USB stick). At the end of the process, an error occurred and the transfer failed. After that, the USB stick itself was disconnected from the laptop. After that I tried to connect it to the laptop again several times but the USB stick does not show to be connected at all. After that I tried to connect it to another computer, same thing, it doesn’t show to be connected at all. After that, I took a completely different USB stick, but even this new USB stick does not show that it is connected to either a laptop or a computer. Some suggestion, please…?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    If the installation failed then the USB needs to be formatted again, here you can find some instructions:
    https://tails.boum.org/doc/reset/index.en.html

And did you also tried to flash TAILS in the second USB? It’s not clear what happened with that USB.

Let me know.
    Diego

Robert
    Participant

This problem is already solved. Anyway, thanks for your answer!

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Cool you got it!
    Diego

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.