Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    austintuley
    Participant

The ability to track my progress no longer exists in the python and ethical hacking course from scratch. After lesson 1.8, I can no longer “Complete” lectures. I have refreshed the browser, reopened with a new browser, reclicked any available links, etc.

Any next steps?

Zaid Sabih

Hello Austintuley,
    I’m sorry about this, I forwarded this to Adrian (our cloud engineer) and he’ll get this fixes ASAP.
    Thanks

austintuley
    Participant

Thank you Zaid.

SubZsec
    Participant

I have the same issue in the same course – but unable to “mark complete” anything after 1.3

austintuley
    Participant

Any update to this issue?

austintuley
    Participant

Adrian,

do you know when this feature will be available again?

Thanks,

Austin

Zaid Sabih

Yeah this should be fixed now, please just use the “reset progress” button on the course page to reset your progress and it should work as expected.

elkampa
    Participant

I’ve just completed the Network Hacking Continued – Intermediate to Advanced course and I couldn’t mark any of the lectures completed. I’ve also sent an email to [email protected] and Basma replied to me saying that it would be fixed within the week. It wasn’t. I value the course but I’d like also to be able to track my progresses and get my completion certificates.
    I’m not sure if I want to start any other course that I have because I’m concerned I won’t be able to track any of my progresses.

Thanks

Vashisht Boodhun
    Participant

Give me some time, i will check this out with zaid.

elkampa
    Participant

Hi Vashisht, any update on this?

Thanks

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Elkampa!
    Have you checked if the lectures now are marked as completed?
    Also continue with the courses, this technical issues can be solved and you’ll get knowledge which is the most important thing.
    Greetings!
    Diego

elkampa
    Participant

Hi Diego,

the course is not marked as complete, however I’m now able to mark the lessons as completed so it’s all good! 🙂

I’m focusing on compTIA NEtwork+, Security+, PenTest+ and CEH at the moment but will get back to the other courses I have (basically all of them 😀 ) as soon as I can, I love the courses and they are pretty easy to follow!

Thanks

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Cool you got it!
    Diego

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.