- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
When I run “ifconfig eth0” in my Kali terminal I am getting Kali IP next to the inet but when I ran the “arp -a” in my Windows VM, it does not show me the Kali’s IP. The problem is that when I run the backdoor.exe in Windows while I am listening for incoming connections in Kali, the program just quits and I ma not able to control Windows with Kali.
Make sure that you’re using the same payload when generating the backdoor and when using multi handler, if you’re already doing that then try using a different port, if you’re still having issues then please show me the following please:
1. Result of ifconfig and route -n in Kali.
2. The result of ipconfig in Windows.
3. The result of options before generating the backdoor in Veil or the IP used in the backdoor.
4. The result of show options before running the multi handler.
5. Can you share a screenshot of the Network settings used in VMware for both machines.
Let me know.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
This website uses Google Analytics and Linkedin to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookies enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!