Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ChrisSor54
    Participant

Is there any way I can get a refund on my course? I purchased the course thinking it was only available on this site, but later realized it was also available on Udemy at a discounted price. I’m a highschool student who hasn’t been able to go to work due to the quarantine, so money has been a little short for me. Is there any way I can refund my purchase on zSecurity so I can continue the course on Udemy? It would mean a lot. Thank you.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    If you already have the course then I would suggest to continue with it.
    Will pass your question to Zaid.

Thanks!
    Diego

ChrisSor54
    Participant

I purchased the course on Udemy in order to get the discount in time, and Udemy is also a more convenient platform for me as I can use their app to progress the course on my phone. That’s why I’m hoping to get the refund on zSecurity

Zaid Sabih

Sure please just contact the site admin on [email protected] and they will assist you.
    Please keep in mind soon courses here will have a number of advantages over the ones in other platforms such as quicker responses to questions, exclusive cert of completion signed by me and more, at the moment the courses are the same but soon they won’t be.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.