Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Hossam H.I.MHossam H.I.M
    Participant

Okay I’ll try.
    Do you think if I add more CPU AND RAM it going to be more convenient, it is super slow? I have room for additional the whole device for this kind of programs.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Yeah, increasing the Memory and CPU should improve the performance.

Greetings!
    Diego

Hossam H.I.MHossam H.I.M
    Participant

I deleted the windows even the source and downloaded a new one and installed.

I tried to download that file by everyway it doesn’t

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Are you still getting the red screen saying is malware? Are you changing any settings other than disabling defender? Or are you installing anything extra in windows machine?

Greetings!
    Diego

Hossam H.I.MHossam H.I.M
    Participant

Yes I still getting the red malware.
    No I didn’t change any settings or install anything at all.
    And I still can’t download the the file that you shared. Try to upload it as URL and I go download by apache.

Hossam H.I.MHossam H.I.M
    Participant
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    I don’t understand why are you getting such red window, I download the same virtual machine provided in the course and I don’t get such result, so if you are using the same virtual machine as I do then the only difference is the host, what antivirus or firewall do you have installed in your host?

And what do you mean by Try to upload it as URL and I go download by apache? Can you explain? because it’s not clear what you mean.

Greetings!
    Diego

Hossam H.I.MHossam H.I.M
    Participant

You mean my computer itself right!
    If you ask about my computer I did not install any antivirus it just works with the windows protection that comes with the windows.

I mean you upload it and I go to the IP and download it like how i go download my things from evil-files

Like this way
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wj3NwjgLGFM77Q4mVRp4Uy5kAzw-j3vt/view?usp=drivesdk

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Well, the thing you are asking for will not work, first kali’s apache server is used in the local network only. Second, the issue is related to the security settings in windows machine, it has nothing to do with the link.

You can download the file I sent with kali and then pass it to windows, check that out.

Greetings!
    Diego

Hossam H.I.MHossam H.I.M
    Participant

Okay, do you can figure out which setting needs to be changed?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    No, I can’t figure it out because I can’t replicate it. I disabled defender and there’s no red screen.
    Which is the exact link used to download windows 10 machine? Do you got the same red warning with any other browser?

Greetings!
    Diego

Hossam H.I.MHossam H.I.M
    Participant

Hey what’s up, looking at this error and tell me what needs to be deleted and which version can be compatible. I have tried to delete the pyinstaller dist-package to install different one, but each time same error with few different of the error lines

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D8gX5_2OmCTEYKVEhKBCJj05iWu-3wu1/view?usp=drivesdk

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Running the installation script should’ve installed the proper versions, maybe a different tool has already installed a different pyinstaller version.
    Can you share a screenshot with the command used to create the keylogger and the top of the result?

Thanks!
    Diego

Hossam H.I.MHossam H.I.M
    Participant
    Hossam H.I.MHossam H.I.M
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.