Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Akabueze
    Participant

Hello, how do I update setoolkit. I open setoolkit in custom Kali but when in try to locate ./ptf it says location not found thus making it impossible to update. Is it advisable to download it from git and update all?
    Thanks

Akabueze
    Participant

I also noticed that after setting up setoolkit and inputting the the URL of the website you imported, I get this error message that “Something went wrong, printing the error: name ‘file’ is not defined. And when I ignored to check the output on the IP address, I get an empty webpage with on It Works:) on the page.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    To update it just run the commands:

apt update
    apt install set

The developers said that the error message you are getting will dissapear with the latest update.

Let me know how it goes!
    Diego

Akabueze
    Participant

Hello, please I’m not getting result on my credential harvester. What could be the problem.

Thanks.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Akabueze!

What’s the exact issue? Can you elaborate a bit more please?

Thanks!
    Diego

Akabueze
    Participant

After fill the username and the password and click send, I don’t get the login details on SET or even in /var/www/html. The only thing I noticed after fill the login details and clicking send is that I see JavaScript: at the bottom left corner of the webpage

Akabueze
    Participant

I tried to combine setoolkit with webpage I cloned with Httrack since the websrapbook is not working for me. After building it wil setoolkit, I was only able to get the username but no password what could be the cause?
    Thanks

Akabueze
    Participant

The also won’t redirect when I click send after fill the user name and password. But then on setoolkit I get just the user name and no password.

Akabueze
    Participant

Instead of outputting the password, I get this instead HTTP/1.1 404 –

Akabueze
    Participant

In fact, after a full day of trying solve the setoolkit problems, I noticed some cloned sites will only post usernames and no passwords while some post nothing. Please what is the cause and solution of these problems.

Thanks

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Akabueze!
    The problem can be in the method used for cloning the sites, have you tried with the sites included in SET?

Also I have been using a tool called Nexphisher, works pretty well. Give it a try, just edit the setup script file first IT’S VERY IMPORTANT THIS STEP, so open it with leafpad and remove the line “apt-get upgrade -y”, then you can run it and it will be installed properly.

Here is the link to it:
    https://github.com/htr-tech/nexphisher

Also you’ll find the instructions to use it there.

Let me know how it goes!
    Diego

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.