Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Akabueze
    Participant

Send.php Link not found in the resource material of the Lecture.

Please can it be uploaded or can I get A direct download link.

Thanks

Hey Akabueze,
    You can download it using following link.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AbRngIIqm2kIZy-bQGlQvigaci66y8Qx/view?usp=sharing

Thank you

Akabueze
    Participant

I can’t use claim my email is coming from google..

Akabueze
    Participant

I can’t use claim my email is coming from google.. how do I do that?

Akabueze
    Participant

And even if I create an email for example [email protected], possibilities that the email will end up in spam folder is high because the target has not received emails from it before.

The thing is that want to figure out how to send gmail Ngrok page from a similar google email account account like [email protected]

See the email will fail to deliver due to one or more of the following reasons:

1. You’re setting the from email to a none existent email.

2. You’re setting the from email to an email that the target never received an email from.

3. You’re setting the from email to an email of a domain that correctly implements DKIM, DMARC and SPF, currently only %4 of domains implement them properly.

So please try again keeping the above notes in mind and you should be able to get your email to land in the inbox.

Unfortunately no, you can try to use Google’s servers to do so after enabling less secure apps, (same way shown in zaid’s Python course but change the from email to whatever you want) but I am pretty sure they fixed this, it used to be possible.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Akabueze!
    I already replied to you in the other question. Will be better to leave the same topic in just one question so it’s easier to follow.
    Greetings!
    Diego

Akabueze
    Participant

Please I’m trying to download send.php from this link but is requesting I approval from you. Please approve my request so I can download.

Thanks

Akabueze
    Participant

Please I’m trying to download send.php from this link but is requesting I approval from you. Please approve my request so I can download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AbRngIIqm2kIZy-bQGlQvigaci66y8Qx/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

Hello Akabueze,
    Now you can download it.

Regards,
    Sithum Nimlaka

Akabueze
    Participant

Hello, send.php saying missing parameters when submit button was click but I made sure all parameters were filled with proper details and I tried this a couple of times. What could be the cause.

Thanks

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Akabueze!
    i would recommend to download the file from the resources of the course, it works fine, just remember to rename it to send.php

Let me know how it goes!
    Diego

Akabueze
    Participant

I don’t have it on the resource of the lectures. Here is the course page where it should be but nothing is there.

8-CFE4-F84-5032-48-A4-88-AF-F82-FA549-FBDB

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    have you tried it from your computer?

Let me know.
    Diego

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.