Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Akabueze
    Participant

Hello, scrapbook you used in the lecture is no longer available and the webscrapbook that replaced it is different. Please how can I get update on how to use on scrapbook add on.

Thanks

Akabueze
    Participant

Please I want to know if their is any other way of making a mirror of a webpage like you did with scrapbook in your lecture.

Thanks

Akabueze
    Participant

What about HTTrack software?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Akabueze!

I just installed it last week from the firefox’s addons and it’s working properly. I used to clone some sites for testing and all of them are working.
    What’s the exact issue you are getting?

Also I haven’t tested HTTrack, have you?

Let me know.
    Diego

Akabueze
    Participant

Scrapbook is not available on Firefox addon. I only got WebScrapbook and is quite different from what zaid used on the course. Which version of it did download last week and how did you configure it to work properly for you.

Akabueze
    Participant

Can you upload a video of how you did it starting from install so I can follow your guide

Thanks

Akabueze
    Participant

I also got the message that backend server not connected when I tried to test the website I downloaded. I noticed Maybe the problem could be from the settings of WebScarpBook. But a video from you would help

Thanks

Akabueze
    Participant

https://ibb.co/q0WtNh6 After setting up setoolkit with the mirror website This is the result I get when I put my Kali Linux IP in the browser to display the mirror of the cloned website. Please what is the cause of this?

Thanks

Akabueze
    Participant

This result above happened when I downloaded the webpage with WebscrapBook.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Akabueze!
    Yes, I used webscrapbook, it’s the same tool

netflix1
    netflix2
    netflix3

As you can see I cloned Netflix login page successfully, even if it showed an error (it was from an image) everything shows up very realistic.

You have to put all the content in /var/www/html but you’ll need to temporarily move the current index.html which has the “It works :)” message.

Hope it helps!
    Diego

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.