Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Red
    Participant

I recently started your beginner course and am enjoying it so far. only issue is with the Vm I find it to run kali very slow so I did abit of research and came across the raspberry pi 4 4Gab ram. would this be a good alternative to learning ethical hacking? and taking your course? from what I’ve read it seems like it would be no issue. please let me know your opinion. thanks

Zaid Sabih

It would be ok but its not gonna be fast if that’s what you’re looking for, what’s the specs of your computer? and how much memory and CPU did you assign to Kali?

Red
    Participant

you dont think the raspberry pi would be that fast even if it was 4 gb ram? and my VM has 2gb CPU 4gb ram

Vashisht Boodhun
    Participant

Installing kali as a main OS might cause you issues in if you’re not familiar with Linux, cause it might break the system if you did something wrong while installing new packages, updating your system, or performing the methods shown in the course. I advise you to use kali as a vm since you are just starting and later you can use the raspberry pi to launch more powerful attacks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.