Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MarcoKl14
    Participant

Hi Zaid and your grateful Teammates,
    I am on my way to becoming an perfect ethical hacker and I am learning a lot from you. Your courses are great!
    But I am missing what I think is one of the important skills in Social Engineering. How does Call ID Spoofing
    work? I have been trying to set up a telephone system with Asterisk for several months. But it does not work.
    If I am going to do a penetration test in the future, I would like to know how to do call ID spoofing with Kali
    Linux or another Linux. I would be grateful if you add this to the social engineering course.
    Kind regards to all

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Thanks for your suggestion. I’ll suggest to do a google research about the topic. This is an advanced technique so doing a proper research would be the best solution. I haven’t done it before so can’t really suggest a specific tool.

Greetings!
    Diego

MarcoKl14
    Participant

Thanks Diego for your tips, but I would still like you to add this topic to your courses in the future. Because I don’t want to teach myself anything wrong that doesn’t work. Thanks for your help!

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Yeah, as mentioned we’ll take in mind your suggestion but can’t promise it will be added soon. Check out these links, they might help:

https://github.com/stuntbanana/stuntbanana
    https://www.spoofcard.com/

Greetings!
    Diego

MarcoKl14
    Participant

When will this be added to the course?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    There’s no date, if it happens we’ll let all the students know.

Greetings!
    Diego

MarcoKl14
    Participant

Hi Diego,
    please ask Zaid when he will deal with this topic. Also sms spoofing.
    If he adds this to the masterclass, I will be happy to buy it. 🙂

Greetings!
    Marco

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    As mentioned before there’s no time or date for this to happen. We’ll let you know if it’s added.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.