Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    artuk
    Participant

I have used nmap with proxychains as this seems the only way to carry out anonymous Port Scanning, but it is a very complicated system to implement, but cannot see any other way of reliably doing this, it does not seem possible just using Tor.
    So my question, is there a method of running anonymous port scanning other than nmap and proxychains, or do you have any suggestions about using other scanners apart from nmap.

It seems to me that a VPN is the best solution, I am waiting feedback from yourselves about the zSecurity VPN as I have tried several times to sign up for your Trial VPN period, unfortunately your system is down and doesn’t allow registration, I have sent a query to you about this and would appreciate some feedback asap as to when your VPN service will be available.

Please advise.
    Thanks
    Arthur

Zaid Sabih

Hello Artuk,

I believe our team did respond to the ticket you opened, please just chek it out.

A VPN is a good solution to anonymously port scanning a server, please don’t scan servers that you don’t have permission to scan though because that is illegal.

artuk
    Participant

Reply appreciated, aware of legalities thanks, probably not a good idea to use masscan even with a VPN.
    Regards
    Arthur

A J

You’re welcome Artuk!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.