Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sumGross
    Participant

Hi, I currently have 3 of the courses, Learning Python, Learning Social Engineering, and Learning Ethical Hacking.
    I know there are quick programs like SocialPhish, and zPhisher, and HiddenEye, and so forth, that do the page hosting and stuff like that for you, but the ngrok tunnel links that they produce all expire within an hr or two, at max…
    I am trying to figure out how to make a permenant tunnel for a landing page, I currently have a pro membership with ngrok, but I am unfortunatley, pretty sure all of their links also expire not too long after created…

I was wondering if you could walk me through the steps of hosting a page on apache2; as well as what fiiles I’ll need in my /var/www/html folder…

and the problem I have the most of all, which is seriously driving me nuts, and also is the most important one to solve, is how to PROPERLY PORT FORWARD so my apache2 server can be seen, found, and interacted with from outside the network….
    here are a few specs if it helps, plus if you need to know anything else just let me know….

Router = Asus
    OS = (mainly used) Parrot Sec OS…
    = however I have up to 5 hard drives in my tower, so I have Ubuntu 20.04 on one of them, Windows 10 pro with virtualbox, and one with Kali, so my methods are flexible…

I’d prefer to try to host the site / page / etc, for free, but if I have to pay for a domain service or something of that sort, preferably the cheapest…

Id you could please help me out with this that would be awesome… I am considering taking your more advanced network hacking course very soon, soon as im done the first ethical hacking class

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    If you have ngrok’s paid version then the tunnel links are permanent, at least that’s what they say, I don’t have the paid version so can’r verify it.

Also in both Ethical Hacking and Social Engineering course Zaid showed how to set port forwarding rules in the router, so just follow the instructions and set port forwarding rules for port 80. Remember you need a wireless adapter attached to kali and connected to the router.
    And follow the instructions to clone a website using webscrappbook (this is showed in the Social Engineering course) and put all the files in the html directory so they are showed when reaching apache server.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.