Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mahmudshahmuradov
    Participant

Zaid,Love you and understand you. You are very good teacher but…. I am very disappionted and began with a lot of energy but I cant do anything. Not email spoofing website not scrapbook not maltego everything has changed and I can not do anything. Can not create phishing website because scrapbook is not existing source link doesnt work. Maltego only works with website transformations. Email spoofing website doesnt work. Your ethical hacking course is much more better. Please update or I dont know give me advice. I was very motivated but now I am just seeing I cant do anything and all the willing is gone…

Zaid Sabih

Hello Mahmud,
    The course is fully up to date and everything shown in it works with updated systems, please just submit each issue you faced in a different post and we’ll try our best to help you overcome any obstacles you face.
    The email spoofing is tested and still works exactly as shown in the course.
    I’ve just double checked the download link for scrapbook, sorry there was a mistake there and that’s fixed now, thanks for the note.
    As for Maltego, you’ll get this problem only when you want to use a transformer that relies on search engine, the reason for this is Bing started charging people for using their search API, so the only solution is to purchase a license, but you can still use all other transformers that do not rely on search engine.
    The search engine transformers just use Bing anyway to search for result, so you can just do that manually yourself, the only disadvantage is that you’ll get the result in the web browser instead of having them in a nice graph.

mahmudshahmuradov
    Participant

Zaid, in ethical hacking course in Udemy you are spooofing emails with smto server from kali linux. In this course you go do it with website. In ethical hacking course you told that it would be a spam so we need smtp server. That’s 1 example. Scrapbook has whole new system with python installing exc. Believe I tried to do smth that you do( nothing happened.. I will begin from the beginning again hope it will be okay( dont think that this is like negative things I love you, your knowledge and everything. People like you are necessary for muslim world too. Proud of you. Just help me to be 1% of you.. thank you..

Zaid Sabih

I’d be happy to help, please just try again, submit a different post for every issue and I’ll try my best to help you .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.