- September 23, 2020 at 7:12 pm #45953
im having some issues with my kali linux not being to connect to a wifi. anyone have any suggestionsSeptember 23, 2020 at 10:19 pm #45959
Also I have the WiFi adaptor that is recommend in the courses and it’s saying the WiFi signal is strong. I’m just having a hard time trying to connect my WiFi adaptor to the WiFi to use net discoverSeptember 24, 2020 at 1:06 am #45960diegoModerator
Can you tell me the exact model of your adapter?(brand and model)
Ypu can try:
– Experiment with connecting the adapter before and after Kali fully loads, and after you log in as root.
– Experiment with setting the adapter to use USB 2 and USB 3 in VirtualBox’s USB settings.
– Make sure you connect the adapter directly to the computer, don’t use a hub or an extension.
– And experiment with connecting the adapter to different USB ports.
Let me know how it goes!
DiegoSeptember 24, 2020 at 9:03 am #45969
its the alfa model that you guys recommended us to use in the courses, and so far nothing has been working. like when i try to connect to the wifi it will try to connect but then it says “connection failed”September 25, 2020 at 7:53 am #46006diegoModerator
There are two different Alfa models recommended, which one do you have?
Did you try what I’ve suggested you about USB options?
Let me know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.