- April 24, 2020 at 8:06 am #34834
I have now done your Social Engineering, Ethical Hacking, Networking Hacking Continued, Dark Web and Website Hacking course.
I have 2 questions:
1. How do I get more practical experience in all these subjects? Are there practical courses available where you can practice real life scenario’s?
2. I am interested in to become Certified Ethical Hacker. Which organisation/certification do you recommend and which route is advisable (onlone course or classroom)?
Looking forward to your suggestion and tips.
BasApril 25, 2020 at 3:14 pm #34914
1) There are many ctf programs available online where you can build up on your practical skills. Kindly checkout the following:
2) You can have a look at the ceh course by tim pierson.April 26, 2020 at 10:49 am #34989
Thank you for the link. I will have a look at this.
Beside the lecture from Tim, I am looking for organisation and routes to become a CEH. What other suggestions do you have?
Thanks.April 27, 2020 at 4:19 pm #35099
To be honest, i didn’t do any courses for ceh yet so i can’t really recommend one. Let me ask zaid.April 28, 2020 at 8:21 am #35180
Great. Thanks!April 28, 2020 at 9:25 am #35181
I think the course by tim is the best i can recommend for now. Please make your own research and decide.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.