Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lucmarrouche
    Participant

Hello,

In the python course and in the code injection module it’s missing the “def set_load” function, you can see it being minimize and code not showing, i looked all over to see the full code written but nowhere to find, if you could please find me the function with all its code, thank you.

Luc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    As mentioned in the second lecture of the section this script is built upon the previous File Interceptor, and the creation of the set_load() function was covered in the lecture Intercepting & replacing download on the network. I suggest to go through the course in order and don’t skip lectures, or pay attention to what Zaid is explaining in every lecture, even take notes as it will help a lot.

Greetings!
    Diego

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    If you didn’t skip any lecture then just take a look at the file interceptor script and the function set_load() will be there. Also take the time to watch the lecture I mentioned above and you’ll see how Zaid creates such function. All the information needed for the scripts is included in the lectures, is important to pay attention while watching them and take notes as it will be very helpful.
    In any case here’s the function:
    def set_load(packet, load):
    packet[scapy.Raw].load = load
    del packet[scapy.IP].len
    del packet[scapy.IP].chksum
    del packet[scapy.TCP].chksum
    return packet

Also, if you have any question about the course ask it here, avoid sending emails to [email protected] for course content doubts.
    And here’s a screenshot from the lecture Intercepting & replacing downloads on the network

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.