- June 12, 2020 at 10:23 am #39757Stanley ZawrotnyParticipant
msf5 exploit(multi/handler) > exploit
[*] Started HTTPS reverse handler on https://192.168.43.163:8080
/* here my problem is my metasploit just stops after “[*] Started HTTPS reverse handler on https://192.168.43.163:8080“*/ m not getting th enext step i.e, “starting the payload handler”
 do i have to do port fowrading to get connection world wide? i dont have a router for that is there any alternate ways to do?June 13, 2020 at 4:18 am #39841diegoModerator
In the latest metasploit version it won’t show “starting the payload handler”, so the message you have it’s ok.
Make sure that you’re using the same payload when generating the backdoor and when using multi handler, if you’re already doing that then try using a different port, if you’re still having issues then please show me the following please:
1. Result of ifconfig and route -n in Kali.
2. The result of ipconfig in Windows.
3. The result of options before generating the backdoor in Veil or the IP used in the backdoor.
4. The result of show options before running the multi handler.
5. Can you share a screenshot of the Network settings used in VirtualBox for both machines.
Let me know.
DiegoJune 19, 2020 at 9:35 am #40295Sithum Nimlaka AbeydheeraParticipant
This answer for your second question;
You can use NGROK for without port forwarding get access.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.