Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Red
    Participant

I used the version of maltego that is with the kali download from this course and it will not work with the web search transform when i try and do a search on a person. it says i need the full version…

Red
    Participant

Running transform To Website [Bing] on 1 entities (from entity “John Doe”)
    Bing Transforms can only be used with paid versions of Maltego (from entity “John Doe”)
    Transform To Website [Bing] returned with 0 entities (from entity “John Doe”)
    Transform To Website [Bing] done (from entity “John Doe”)

Bing is the only Website..

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Red!
    You’ll get this problem only when you want to use a transformer that relies on search engine, the reason for this is Bing started charging people for using their search API, so the only solution is to purchase a license, but you can still use all other transformers that do not rely on search engine.
    The search engine transformers just use Bing anyway to search for result, so you can just do that manually yourself, the only disadvantage is that you’ll get the result in the web browser instead of having them in a nice graph.

Greetings!
    Diego

LucidPsyko13
    Participant

I am at lecture 5.1 in the Learn Social Engineering class my Maltego doesn’t have the Entity Palette like yours Please help! I cannot try the cool things you are doing what am I doing wrong?
    Thanks

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    In the top menu go to Windows tab and enable Entities pallet.

Hope it helps!
    Diego

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.