Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sultand
    Participant

I have tried several times to recover password with Lazagne and still not able to recover any password, I have used different versions of Lazagne including the latest version and still not able to recover passwords, I turned off antivirus protection in Windows Security Virus & threat protection still not getting any passwords saved. Pls assist meResult

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Which browser have you used to save the passwords? Which arguments are you using with LaZagne?

Let me know.
    Diego

sultand
    Participant

I saved passwords on Mozilla firefox and internet explorer and the argument i used is lazagne.exe browsers

sultand
    Participant

Also even after I turned off Virus & threat protection, I still get warning when downloading Lazagne file and a small red dot is on the file, I am warned that the file will be harmful on my system, I don’t know has anything to do why I am not getting any passwords

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    If you have successfully disable real-time protection for Virus % Threats it should work fine. I just tested in Internet Explorer and was able to get the credentials. Try to use “all” argument.

Let me know how it goes!
    Diego

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.