- July 26, 2020 at 10:53 am #43069Peter QueenParticipant
Me again! I have a couple of issues with the keylogger:
1. I tried to convert the zlogger into an executable on my Mac, not a virtual machine. I get an error, no module named pynput.keyboard, please note that I run the latest version of pip3 and that the module pynput was successfully installed.
2. I converted zlogger into an exe on my Windows machine, not a virtual one, and it works fine, the only problem is that it does not record numbers but instead it logs them as None. I tried to enter the sequence 123456 and the log that I got mailed back was NoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNone
sorry for being a pain!July 27, 2020 at 3:58 am #43112diegoModerator
1. Intall pynput using pip, how are you running the command? are you prepending sudo?
2. Which numbers? I mean which part of the keybord?
Let me know.
DiegoJuly 27, 2020 at 9:58 am #43133Peter QueenParticipant
1. I run sudo pip3 install pynput and it is installed. My pip version is 20.1.1
2. Numbers on the right , I am using a desktop keyboard.July 28, 2020 at 4:05 am #43181diegoModerator
1. Then how are you converting zlogger to an executable? Which exact commands are you using?
2. It looks like the numerical pad is not working for pynput, does the numbers on top of the keyboard work?
Let me know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.