Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tom Harrow
    Participant

I have tried several times over two days to download the Kali file, but I get error messages – too many downloads or the file or it fails to download when I finally do get a “download anyway” button. Can you make a few more copies available for download? Also, I already have Kali installed, would it be more advisable to start the course and install the packages I don’t have already as I need them? Thanks,

Tom

artuk
    Participant

Where are you getting your download from, and which file are you looking to download, I only use Kali as ‘bare metal’ ie installed directly on hard drive, have no experience of using the VM. I would advise caution about using the lates version, Kali 2020 as quite a few issues with it. I am running it on a seperate drive before I commit to using it to replace my drive running Kali 2019.

Regards
    Arthur

Zaid Sabih

Hey Tom,
    Did it felt with the two links if so please try do you torrent, anyway the 3 links work now so please try them and let us know.

Tom Harrow
    Participant

Thanks for the prompt reply, Zaid. I tried the 64 bit link again, but got the same results – an error message “Sorry, you can’t view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently”. Is there an alternate link or site? I don’t do Torrent, is the file located there as well? Thanks,

Tom

Zaid Sabih

Just tried the other link then and it should work it it is it allows for unlimited downloads, also you can try the torrent and that also allows for unlimited downloads and it supports pause and resume.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.