Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    If you have run an upgrade then most of the custom changes made by Zaid have been undone, I suggest to remove that kali and import a fresh custom kali. Avoid doing any upgrade on it. Then try the attack again against the windows virtual machine, you can also try to use firefox in windows virtual machine.

Yes, mitmproxy is a different tool than bettercap and burpsuite.

Greetings!
    Diego

lucmarrouche
    Participant

to be honest I dont remember having made an upgrade, it would be too much for me to re install the customed kali as I have so much on it and cant afford to start everything again. I can put this aside and move to next courses which of course I have. again I have all courses and right now I am learning the python one, maybe using that I ll be able to bypass http. would you also be open in the future to connect to my computer to assist, this may be easier and of course I am willing to pay for your service thank you Diego

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You said you have run an upgrade and this is a problem with custom kali. Python course will also use bettercap to do the downgrade. Unfortunately we can’t connect to your computer to manipulate it. There’s a 1-on-1 session you can request though.

Greetings!
    Diego

lucmarrouche
    Participant

I may have confused upgrade with update, I dont truly remember but dont believe I have, plus I m not seeing much changes on my kali, I ll be open to one on one, where do I go for this?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You can buy it here:

One on one training

Greetings!
    Diego

lucmarrouche
    Participant

Hi Carlos,

I would like to book a session with you as I am stuck in few courses, and configuration, will you be able to connect to my device to be able to assist? thank you

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    No, I can’t manipulate your machine you would need to do it yourself but yes we can have a session about course doubts.

Greetings!
    Diego

lucmarrouche
    Participant

How about a way to facetime, or whatever so you can see what i m doing, because otherwise would be a little hard to assist. How do you connect and assist if I may ask

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    We would do it through Discord in an audio call where we can share screens.

Greetings!
    Diego

lucmarrouche
    Participant

Great, thank you and I ll book you sometimes soon

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Cool!

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.