Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mackendy Charles
    Participant

my question is how can i write to find all password in a wordlist with crunch …….

Zaid Sabih

Hello Mackendy,
    I’m sorry but I don’t fully get the question, what do you mean find all passwords? as in you want to make a wordlist that contains all possible passwords?

Mackendy Charles
    Participant

Yes , for all possible password i want to create a wordlist

Zaid Sabih

That’s not possible cause the wordlist will be huge, and even if you manage to create it it’ll take years to go through the whole wordlist.
    that’s the main difficulty with wordlist attacks, therefore you need to try to narrow down the possibilities by gathering info about the target, for example here in Ireland routers that start with UPC user a random password of CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY of length 8, so its much easier to cover all possibilities for these routers, you can also try the ready links in the resources of the crunch lecture, you can also try the online services, the use huge wordlists and super computers to crack your handshake, I can’t share links that ask you to pay money here but you can find loads of them if you search in google, they would only ask you to pay if they manage to crack the password for you anyway.
    You can also use your GPU for cracking (if you have one), that would make the process much faster.
    Finally you can rely on social engineering and use an evil twin attack to get the password, this attack does not require any cracking, basically you create a network identical to the target network, deauth clients from the target network, wait for them to connect to yours, and once they do automatically display a page for them asking them to enter the password, once they do that password will be sent to you !
    Using the GPU and Evil Twin attacks are covered in my advanced network hacking course.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.