- December 1, 2021 at 7:47 am #60611night_owl_jrParticipant
Hello. I’m having trouble running Kali on VMware. It seems to try and load. The dragon logo pops up and all.But at the very end it stalls and says “Oops. Something has gone wrong. A problem has occured and system cannot recover. Contact system admin” I’m using Windows 10 and everything seemed to download and load up ok. But no luck. I do use a VPN and also have a use AntiVirus software and other software that turns off a bunch of Windows tracking background systems such as telemetry. I tried running system without firewalls on and without VPN on. Still No luck so farDecember 1, 2021 at 5:03 pm #60620diegoModerator
This error is usually related to resources. So please:
1. Make sure you give Kali enough memory and CPUs.
2. Make sure that you can actually give Kali that much memory and CPU without affecting the host machine, so if you gave it too much then consider reducing it.
3. Experiment with enabling/disabling 3D acceleration.
DiegoDecember 14, 2021 at 10:43 am #60844night_owl_jrParticipant
Looks like I have enough room. Appreciate the advice tho. I just cant figure it out. Use to work on old Oracle but having issues with the VMwareDecember 14, 2021 at 4:46 pm #60850diegoModerator
Have you tried all the above? Like enabling or disabling 3D graphics.
Let me know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.