Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Hondosam
    Participant

Hello, Zaid. I purchased your master class course on evilginx2. I have questions to ask on evilginx phishlets. I would like to ask if you or any of your team members can help create phishlets for the evilginx.

Hondosam
    Participant

Hello, Zaid. I purchased your master class course on evilginx2. I have questions to ask on evilginx phishlets. I would like to ask if you or any of your team members can help create phishlets for the evilginx.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    The next masterclass will be about creating your own phishlets so stay tuned.

Greetings!
    Diego

Hondosam
    Participant

Thank you, Diego. I would actually like to contract you or one of the team members of Zaid to create some particular phishlets for me. Kindly let me know if there is an option for that.

Hondosam
    Participant

Hello, Diego. I still await response to the last question I asked: “ Thank you, Diego. I would actually like to contract you or one of the team members of Zaid to create some particular phishlets for me. Kindly let me know if there is an option for that”.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    No, we don’t offer that kind of service like creating phishlets for someone. As mentioned the next lecture will cover how to do it and you’ll be able to so it yourself.

Greetings!
    Diego

Hondosam
    Participant

Thank you, Diego. May I know when the lecture for creating phishlet be available?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    The live session is today so it should be uploaded during the week.

Greetings!
    Diego

Hondosam
    Participant

Thank you, Diego for your swift response. I would like to let you know that I’m having difficulties enabling phishlets on evilginx. I have attached my DNS settings and the error I’m getting. Kindly put me through on why this is happening

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hondosam
    Participant

In continuation of the error I’m getting, an attachment of my DNS settings is here

Attachments:
    Hondosam
    Participant

Kindly check all the attachments in the dialogue. Hoping to hear back from you soon

Attachments:
    Hondosam
    Participant

Hello, Diego. I still await a response to the attachments I sent earlier on the forum. Do let me know. Thanks

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You can’t request a certificate for github as this is a real domain that already exists. I suggest to watch the lesson again as it seems some concepts are not clear for you yet. And check that the required ports (80 and 443) are enabled in the AWS instance.
    Also, it will be a good idea to take notes while watching the lessons.

Greetings!
    Diego

Hondosam
    Participant

Thanks Diego. I see you haven’t posted the class on how to create phishlets yet. When would the posting be?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    We don’t have an exact date but it will be soon.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.