Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mehrkw
    Participant

non of the phishlets working, instagram, gmail,etc not working , only showing the login page but the app didn’t get the credentials nor token, I noticed that all phishlets aged 2-4 years before, maybe the original sites changed their code!>

I tried to build .yaml file for instagram phishlet by implementing the steps in the videos but still the instagram page not working !
    please help

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Yes, the author of the tool mentioned that the phishlets were becoming outdated soon but he doesn’t provide any updated version. So you would need to write your own.

Greetings
    Diego

mehrkw
    Participant

Hi Diego,
    as I mentioned I tried to follow the steps in the course but the phishlet didn’t work as required, do you have any updated phishlet or how to implement in this case? I tried instagram and google and other, nothing work !

I feel that I paid for something can’t be implemented !

waiting for your help please.

thanks,

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    As mentioned before you need to create them yourself, Zaid covers how to create phishlets. Did you try it? Because modifying the original ones might not work.

Greetings!
    Diego

mehrkw
    Participant

Sure I mentioned that I tried to build it for instagram and google but nothing works!
    I’ll appreciate if you can provide support for this situation!
    Regards,

Mohamed Dulin
    Participant

can you help me with this problem.

failed to load phishlet ‘git.yaml’: login: domain must contain a value of one of the hostnames (orig_subdomain + domain) defined in proxy_hosts section

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    It seems there’s something wrong in the content of the .yaml file, can you share it?

Greetings!
    Diego

mehrkw
    Participant

Dear Diego,
    Kindly check my attached file for review,
    Regards,

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    It seems like something is blocking .yaml files from being uploaded, can you momentarily change the extension to .txt and upload the file again? Or upload it in google drive and share the link here.

Greetings!
    Diego

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.