Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    qwefml
    Participant

I am having a “Fatal error” when trying to run the Zlogger on a target computer.
    “Failed to execute script *filename*”

I also tried the BeeLogger, it didn’t give any errors but it didn’t work (didn’t get any logs on my email).

qwefml
    Participant

Also laZagne is not finding any passwords stored…

qwefml
    Participant

Also modifying the Hex values doesn’t seem to work much. It is still getting detected by dozens of antiviruses. I am not sure if everything is so outdated already but so far nothing really worked as it should. :/

qwefml
    Participant

Are there any working keyloggers to download somewhere? I am new to this, I thought it would be easy to replicate when I watched the course. But unfortunately nothing is working as it should. Are these methods even viable today? I mean, the keyloggers are getting detected as hell, literally dozens of the antiviruses pick it up even if I change the hex values.

So I’d like you to tell me where do I get a working keylogger. Or something that would allow me to get to a target’s email. Actually I don’t even need to know the password, if I got screenshots from the target’s PC every few seconds that would be enough. I can make the target click the *.exe file, but if it gets picked up by every antivirus it is all for nothing.

Thank you for your suggestions and please have in mind that I am a total noob.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi Qwefmi!
    The best thing to do is look at the last lecture of the course (bonus lecture) it contains all the courses that you can take with this course and a comparison between them. The Python course covers how to create your own keylogger among other tools. This custom tools are also very efficient for AV evasion as their fingerprint is unique, so I think it’s the best method to do it.
    Hope it helps!
    Diego

qwefml
    Participant

Diego, but I bought this course to learn something useful. So far no method is working, so what’s the point? If I knew it didn’t work I wouldn’t buy the course obviously – or if I knew I had to buy more than one course. I am not buying any other courses because from my experience they may also not work. So please give me a viable solution to this, I want to learn what I paid for, maybe point me to a working keylogger which I asked in the previous post as well. I would also appreciate if I won’t have to wait another day for your response as your last one didn’t much help. No offense.
    Thank you.

qwefml
    Participant

Also, I tried several keyloggers from git and not a single one was sending any emails. Even if they ran no errors. They started up but didnt do anything apart from that.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    You are learning useful stuuf, but there’s no magical recipe or a program that will hack facebook juts hitting enter. You have to make some effort here, bypassing AVs is possible, you just need to try harder. I’ve gone through this my self and it’s possible to do it, sometimes is frustrating (AV evasion) but is possible, the more you learn and practice the best you gonna be as pentester or ethical hacker. Take a look at plataforms like HackerOne and you’ll see many people achieving bounties and they needed to bypass AVs.

Basically bypassing AV programs is like a game of cat and mouse, so backdoors might start getting detected at some stage, then the developers release an update, this will allow you to generate undetectable backdoors, then AV programs release an update which will make backdoors detectable ……..

So the main thing is to make sure that Veil or any other tool you’re using to generate the backdoor is up to date.​​

Here’s a few solutions to try if your backdoor is getting detected:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Veil, so do ​updated ​before doing ​use 1.

​2. Experiment with different payloads, and experiment with different payload options and you should be able to bypass it.​

3. Try generating a backdoor using the fat rat, empire.

4. Modify backdoor code if its in bat as shown in lecture 33.

5. Modify backdoor using a hex editor as shown in lecture 40.

6. Create your own backdoor (covered in python course).

Hope it helps!
    Diegoi

qwefml
    Participant

I did everything and always at least 11 AVs detected it. And I have to scan on Virus Total because NoDistribute is not working and there is no other way. So overall nothing from the course works, apart from creating useless trojans and keyloggers that get detected by every anti virus, it seems.

Go, watch the course and try making a keylogger or a trojan that doesn’t get detected following the steps from the course. I bet you can’t do that, because the course has been outdated for years. It either gets detected even by Windows or it doesn’t work (keyloggers) at all.

qwefml
    Participant

And you can’t even send archives with *.exe via gmail…

qwefml
    Participant

Not even *.bat and not even in archives. So everything is useless from this course today. I want a refund.

Zaid Sabih

Hello Qwefml,

If you do exactly what I do in the course your trojans will NOT bypass anything, why? because there are 400,000 students in my courses, so every method I show gets detected very quickly even if I show a method today.

What you should take from this course is the method, as mentioned by Deigo above, change options, edit hex….etc , you’ll have to keep doing that and experiment until you get it to bypass AVs, I still use these methods myself in real life pentests and I hacked big telecommunications companies with trojans built exactly as shown and by following the ideas posted by Dieog above, it just takes a LOT of time and a LOT of trial and error, it usually takes me a few hours to get it and I’ve been doing this for more than 10 years, so it might take you more than that but it will work if you put in the time and effort.

Anyway if you want a refund please email [email protected].

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.