Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gusci
    Participant

Hello I’m having issues using kali in virtual machine, after downloading virtual box it says that fail to download but is in my application folder, and when I try tu run the virtual machine with the kali modified version it won’t run , gives me a error code 1908 kernel not install in Linux. Can anyone help please?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Can you tell me more details about your OS?(RAM, free disk space, processor, etc)
    Thanks!
    Diego

Gusci
    Participant

Hello I’m running a MacBook Pro i7, almost 1 Terrabite available, I tried to download an older version of virtual box the 6.0 but I still have the same problem , the one thing I can tell you is that when I download virtual box it says that the download fail due to an error found , but it shows in my application folder and opens without a problem , did any of this helped?

Gusci
    Participant

I forgot to say I’m running big sur

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    BigSur has many compatibility issues, check this post and see if any of the solutions work for you:

https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=98763&start=15

Also check the link below:

https://medium.com/@Aenon/mac-virtualbox-kernel-driver-error-df39e7e10cd8

Let me know how it goes!
    Diego

Gusci
    Participant

Diego you did it, Mac machines can be confusing for beginners like me . If virtual box says it fail to download you need to go to privacy and click the allow button on the bottom and restart your machine, thanks again I knots lost it there for a minute , looking forward to move on with my course. Thank you.

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Cool you got it!
    Diego

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.