Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Zaid,
    I found email sending software.you can check and publish for your students.I check it.It’s work properly.

This is a link for download it
    —————————————————

Home page EN

Regards,
    Sithum Nimlaka.

Zaid Sabih

Hello Sithumnimlaka
    Thanks for sharing this, I will share it with people that have issues with sending spoofed emails.

okay Zaid

Zaid,
    anonymousemail.me is not working properly.We can use this email spoofer.You can test and share for your students.

https://emkei.cz

Regards,
    Sithum Nimlaka

y4gud007
    Participant

How can I use CSS with html email on anonymousemail.me?

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi y4gud007!

I don’t think that using a separate css sheet will work, instead I guess you would have to use the style tag in the html itself. In any case you’ll need to try it out.

Greetings!
    Diego

y4gud007
    Participant

Thanks for your response Diego,

I felt CSS doesn’t work with it as I used inline CSS in my html email, whenever I paste my html code in the source on the anonymouse email interface, it automatically removed my CSS code from the html tag. Any other way to use CSS with it? Any assistance will be appreciated

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!

Can you share the content of your email?

Thanks!
    Diego

Sudarshan ReddySudarshan Reddy
    Participant

I am using DreamHost, and I used your send.php file to send an email to the recipient. Although it appeared that the email had been delivered, the recipient did not get it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    Did you check the spam or promotions folders?
    Please keep in mind that the email will fail to deliver due to one or more of the following reasons:

1. You’re setting the from email to a none existent email.
    2. You’re setting the from email to an email that the target never received an email from.
    3. You’re setting the from email to an email of a domain that correctly implements DKIM, DMARC and SPF, currently only %4 of domains implement them properly.

So please try again keeping the above notes in mind and you should be able to get your email to land in the inbox.

Greetings!
    Diego

Participant

What alternative mail spoofing techniques are there if the target mail uses DKIM, DMARC, AND SPF?

Participant

What to do if the receiver mail implements DKIM, DMARC, and SPF in such cases

Diego PérezDiego Pérez

Hi!
    In such case there’s nothing to do, the mail servers are set up properly. You would need to find other vector attack.

Greetings!
    Diego

Participant

Problem in installing veil framework

Participant

if i use git hub link to download veil fram work at first it gets installed and then black screen appears and my mouse dont get hover

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.